Coco Grow - Sativa70% Indica30% 600watt HPS wk.4 flower

NewbishGrower

The reason I have signed up here is because I have a grow at the moment and I'm experiencing some of my leaves curling upwards and some purple lines on my stems. I don't really like to diagnose my plants from Google ☺
If anybody could help me in pin pointing what this is and getting the problem fixed would be greatly appreciated.-

COCO GROW

Strain - Sativa 70% indica 30% Rays choice (Haze)
# of Plants - 4-
Grow Type - coco
Grow Stage - Flower
Light - 600 Watt HPS Deluxe-
Nutrients - plagron cocos a&b, plagron green sensation, gold label ultra Mg & PK, gold label roots & enzymes-
Medium - canna coco
PH - 5.8
RH - 20%
Room Temperature - 26-30 degrees
Room Square Footage - 1.5 x 4 Ft
Pests - None Known

Problem: my leaves are curling upwards and some of my stems are getting purple lines. Any help?

Picture below of leaves.
20150813_161233.jpg
20150813_161338.jpg
20150813_161422.jpg

Is it happening just at the top? Or the entire plant?
Mine was cooking a bit something like yours but more then what yours is showing, I had leaves starting to yellow along with the curling. If its just at the top its probably just a bit too warm up top. I moved the lights up an inch and leaned over my tallest mains so they are lower. You'll want to keep the top around 25 - 27 so if you got some parts taller then the rest of the plant try to tie them so they lean over to lower them down to the rest of the plant so you don't sacrifice light to the rest of the plant by moving the light to far up.

20150814_153801.jpg
Yes you're right in what you say it's just near the tops. So I gather it's heat I'll move my light up abit and tie down my stretchers lol. Thank you so much. I also noticed this leaf today? Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom