Hello

aHerb

420 Member
Hello from western europe!

I work as a customer support engineer (system support) - technical IT job.

First time grower, but have using cannabis recreationally for over 10 years.

I just set up my tent(70x70x160cm) last night with a 300w LED light and moved my 2 heavily stunted, overwatered and malnurished autoflowering stardawg plants into it. They were almost all yellow yesterday, barely some green in them at all.
I had these for about 3 weeks in a badly designed and overheating cupboard. My ventilation didnt work as expected. Some lessons learned here.

I've been on this forum quietly gathering knowledge for the past few weeks.

I feel like the 300W LED will not be enough for 2 plants, so I plan on hanging a few CFL bulbs as well.

I will open a grow journal thread in the next couple of days.

I absolutely LOVE your stoner GIFs!

Hello from western europe!

I work as a customer support engineer (system support) - technical IT job.

First time grower, but have using cannabis recreationally for over 10 years.

I just set up my tent(70x70x160cm) last night with a 300w LED light and moved my 2 heavily stunted, overwatered and malnurished autoflowering stardawg plants into it. They were almost all yellow yesterday, barely some green in them at all.
I had these for about 3 weeks in a badly designed and overheating cupboard. My ventilation didnt work as expected. Some lessons learned here.

I've been on this forum quietly gathering knowledge for the past few weeks.

I feel like the 300W LED will not be enough for 2 plants, so I plan on hanging a few CFL bulbs as well.

I will open a grow journal thread in the next couple of days.

I absolutely LOVE your stoner GIFs!
2 plants, more then 300w. CFLs won't do ya nothin. @Chris Scorpio , there've been a few folks on here think CFLs will do the trick. I have a 600w equiv led and is fine for one. For two, you'll likely need at least a 1000w equiv , which won't actually pull that much from the wall. Amazon, or even @SmokeSara from Mars LED, may even be able to help ya. Ditch the CFLs, trust me. And :welcome: to :420:

:420::welcome:aherb. have look around the new member links in my signature for great info on how best to use the abundant resources here. your on the right place to get as much help and support as you want to take. even comps to get involved in. Becomes a way of life !!!.lol

Back
Top Bottom