• Do a pic gallery thread

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Do a tutorial

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • something else?

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

Urdedpal

Hi guys. I will be getting another grow soon and might do a journal the whole way thru. I was also thinking of just doing another pic gallery cause its easier to do. Plus there are so many journals going on it might just go unnotice. The grow won't be for another month and it will be one of those long ones with many strains(5). I will probally breed some phenos too. Any comments? Sugestions? Should I make a tutorial instead? Or something else?

What are the five strains you are doing. I think a tutorial would be cool just to help some of us newbie growers out there. It might get rid of them newbie questions that are asked a million times, but then again it really won't.

I said a pic gallery thread, But maybe it would be better to do a tutorial. I've noticed there is alot of new people on this site asking about growing .....

all of the above.... a tutorial with pictures accompanied by a grow journal

you know what I would like to see someone do is timelaps photos or vid .
mount the camera in 1 spot and leave it there and take 1 pic or 1 sec of vid a day .
would love to see that start to finnish that would rock.
set that to music .... :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :smokin3:

i say you can just settle for the pics, those are the things i enjoy most anyway

I would love too but don't have a pod for the cam and a lot of patience. Maybe in the future.:allgood:
highflyer said:
you know what I would like to see someone do is timelaps photos or vid .
mount the camera in 1 spot and leave it there and take 1 pic or 1 sec of vid a day .
would love to see that start to finnish that would rock.
set that to music .... :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :smokin3:

I'm saying tutorial. We need some great grow tutorials. From a grower such as yourself. Either way I'm sure it will be great.

I voted for tutorial .
but anything will be cool i love seeing multi strain grows .

I would be willing to donate the pod just to get to see it front to end. i frame at a time? is that feasable? THats intriguing, high flyer. Urdedpal if you want a pod let me know if not I may try a grow like that, that would be bad assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Urdedpal said:
Not fair. I do a lot of work here plus fuck off too much. I don't want to make it too much like work. :cheesygrinsmiley:

i DEFINATLY understand man, whatever you choose alot of people including me will benefit from it... no worries man

i choose tutorial, you know what we need is a good scrog or scog grow.... iam down to get something like that going, i got some iam starting now. i wish i could get some clones :D

Scrog and Sog is good. Might do a lil of that. This will be a perpetual harvest so expect a total of five harvest or more. Keep the sugestions coming.
I will not be doing a white bud experiment again until later. Going for the big buds. Thats why I got a CO2 system.

what c02 system did u get? iam just going to use dry ice, its cheap and it works great. all i need is a general overview of the grow iam on it.

I want this grow to be what the members want. I dedicate this grow to you all. I will dedicate the weed to me.:cheesygrinsmiley:
I can also post my homemade ebb and how I made it too. might do that in a different thread. Just bought the materials over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom