General Hydro Nutes Order

Green.Life

Both the links below this message are from this site's How to Grow Marijuana information megapage. These links lead to 2 out of 5 formulas in the GH ratios section. In both of them they advise adding the micro in first before the gro and bloom. The other 3 GH formulas mention nothing about what order to add the nutes in. Does anyone have experience/insight with this? I would like to understand the logic of putting the micro in first.

I tried it once and it was on the first week of my new grow... during that week I was getting lockout. It probably isn't from what order I put them in but it was scary enough not to try this again until I can get some more information. Thanks for taking your time to read this.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 1-2-3 Recipe

Highgrade's Recipe

If I remember right the issue is called precipitation. When mixed out of order, the chemicals combine improperly to form salt precipitates and it all gets locked up. Improper mixing was probably responsible for your initial lockout problems. Follow the directions for mixing all nutes to the letter...they're there for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom