Any need?

mikeydean

I grow in a BC Northern lights Bloombox. the strain iis Violator Kush.. my question is. if i use General Hydroponic nutes, using the Lucus Formula, 1 part micro, 2 parts bloom with some calmag added every couple weeks, do i need to add anyother nutes to the GH products? was using AN and that stuff is tooo compalcated for me!!! thanks :peace:

Wow, did'nt think it was a hard question!!!! never fuckin mind i figure it out my damn self!!!!!!!!

Wow, did'nt think it was a hard question!!!! never fuckin mind i figure it out my damn self!!!!!!!!

easy there tiger.
there is a large community here, but only a fraction is likely to use the same combination of products. and most of them have to deal with trivial things like work and family...

Patience is the key fella.
often posts like this get overlooked by the mass of questions that get asked, feel free to bump the question, but manners like that will just turn people away from you. This is a really friendly site and people with potty mouth dont last long here...just saying is all.

i cant help myself as i have never used any of that or i would just give you a straight answer ( i use westlands with john innes no 2 and liquid seaweed/potash and bonemeal.)

It took me a week to find this and i activly search for unanswered posts...bit more patience pls bro or carry on as you are on one of the lesser quality forums.

Every time I see Gigabane he reminds me of a super hero. Must be the name.

But yeah patience Mike. Its not like everyone here uses or has used GH stuff.

I just make my own nute mixes using guanos, manures, composts and such. It might seem a tad foolish but I honestly believe I can make a better nute mix for a better price then any nute company. Or at least one on par with the best. I like being able to adjust my nutes in many ways like a little weed scientist.

Back
Top Bottom