General hydro nutrients

Igot1two

Ok so I can read bottles, and I can look online and read some more. I'm asking for some good info on use of General hydro 3 step. Amounts recomended during first week, second week, and so on. I ask cuz currently in on week three I've been very weak on the nute I have provided with my plants and am unsure. Here is my feeding schedule
Week one, plain RO water.
Week two, I used 1/4 of recommended 1/4 per gallon
Week three, introduced cal mag using 1/2 of recommended 1/4 same with recommended 3 step nite
Currently at fill and have used 4 gallons adding 3.5 tap of cal mag 2 tsp of micro 2 tsp of grow and 2 tsp of bloom. I am scared I'll screw the pooch being it's a first run at growing lemme know if any awesome input is out there greatly appreciated thanks :thanks:

In my experience less is more. As long as you slowing increase nutes, the worst that will mostly happen is you get a little nute burn. If that happens you just use ph water.

I've found equal part of each nutrient during veg at no more than 3/4 full strength produces great results. Building up of course from what your feeding till it they reach 12"wide or tall.
When you go into flower however, I recommend flushing for a week before backing off to 1/2 strength on the grow nute. My first grow I didn't flush and kept feeding full strength nutrient which made my girls severely nitrogen toxic.

Have some recent pics? I'd love to see how they are doing.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom