General Hydroponics FloraNova Grow & Bloom

gathering

hello guys,

im new on this page, i usually use --------.com but they've been slacking on the replies so i figured id give 420 mag a shot.... im running a DWC system but im running jacks classic bloom which i know its not a hydro nute. i do see nice and steady growth but i want to do this the right way. i know its working now but who knows if that will be enough to support a full grown plant. i question is, what do you think of General Hydroponics FloraNova Grow & Bloom? do i have to add anything else? like calmag? bat guano? anything?? also, can i mix "recharge" into my res once im in flower??? just curious of this will affect anything.

thanks !:420:

I use everything they have in their performance pack + Z7 water treatment. I use tap water in my DWC buckets so I use GH's Hard-Water FloraMicro.

Works great for me...

GENERAL HYDROPONICS: Performance Pack

Very interesting I looked it up seems pretty convincing, do you have any experience with the nutes in question? Like can i drop 2.5ml of the grow only to support my plant throughout veg? Or would I need to add other nutes like bio bud and bio weed and all that stuff.. or is the "grow" enough for veg and "bloom" enough for flower? I just don't want to screw this up lol

It really is a three part Mico Gro and Bloom.

You could grow with only those if you wanted. But you would need all three of them. You just change the ratio of how much you are using of them.

There are a lot of people who use it. So there is a lot of info on the web about it.

hello guys,

im new on this page, i usually use --------.com but they've been slacking on the replies so i figured id give 420 mag a shot.... im running a DWC system but im running jacks classic bloom which i know its not a hydro nute. i do see nice and steady growth but i want to do this the right way. i know its working now but who knows if that will be enough to support a full grown plant. i question is, what do you think of General Hydroponics FloraNova Grow & Bloom? do i have to add anything else? like calmag? bat guano? anything?? also, can i mix "recharge" into my res once im in flower??? just curious of this will affect anything.

thanks !:420:

Floraduo is a two part grow and bloom. I use the three part nova line myself with a couple house and garden additives and yucca extract and calmag(I haven't figured out whether i need to be using calmag with this stuff or not, but I have been using it with no problems). In bloom, I add liquid kool bloom, MOAB, and bud-XL(house and garden)

Floraduo is a two part grow and bloom. I use the three part nova line myself with a couple house and garden additives and yucca extract and calmag(I haven't figured out whether i need to be using calmag with this stuff or not, but I have been using it with no problems). In bloom, I add liquid kool bloom, MOAB, and bud-XL(house and garden)

So floraduo you say... interesting. I will do a little more research on floraduo.

Back
Top Bottom