Germanation

KrillyKrill

I am currently germanating seeds and only one has popped its taproot so far. Started the process last Saturday, soaked them all for 24ish hours and removed them all from the cup to place them in wet paper towels. Im curious since this is my first grow if i am just being too anxious and still need to let them continue to work thier magic or if i should do something else to help encourage them along.

Make sure your keeping them warm. Moist. Not soaked.

I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get.

Make sure your keeping them warm. Moist. Not soaked.

I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get.
Thanks germinator...I'm probably being to antsy. I am keeping them moist, not soaked and warm. I do have 3 different strains going so i am hoping its just due to diffrent genetics.

Hopefully they'll sprout soon.

Back
Top Bottom