Germination up or down?

Not a problem thats what were here for :high-five:
I told my buddy this place is unreal with the amount of help you get all u gotta do is ask. Much appreciated. Ive usually pop it in a seed starter under a 100 watt CFL And done. However ive lost 3 seeds recently because i have no space blah blah and was trying to use the cfl way in one corner while growing my other plant and I've got my led on a timer i kept forgetting to shut off cfl so i fried one. Any way im trying the seed in the water deal see how that goes.

I told my buddy this place is unreal with the amount of help you get all u gotta do is ask. Much appreciated. Ive usually pop it in a seed starter under a 100 watt CFL And done. However ive lost 3 seeds recently because i have no space blah blah and was trying to use the cfl way in one corner while growing my other plant and I've got my led on a timer i kept forgetting to shut off cfl so i fried one. Any way im trying the seed in the water deal see how that goes.
Its a good method. I usually soak em until they sink. About 24-36 hours in a warm place then into moist cotton wool or paper towels in a warm place. A lot of people use two plates one upside down to keep light put but i just make sure its warm dark and in plastic baggies that are open at the top

I cant quote on little cfls never used them personally. Always been a believer in good light=good plants. Dont have to go crazy. A little 2x2 tent setup can cost as little as 60-80$ they have 250w hps light a 4" fan and the tent if you look around in the usual internet marketplaces or even our sponsors mars hydro do tents and lights. Pretty sure their full setups are on ebay n the like aswell.

I have a 2x2x4 tent with 600 watt Viparspectra 260 actual watts. Quick question. After i soak tge seeds until i see tap root then put it in soil is it ok to use my LED to finish the germination until it pos out tge soil? Will led do the trick?

I have a 2x2x4 tent with 600 watt Viparspectra 260 actual watts. Quick question. After i soak tge seeds until i see tap root then put it in soil is it ok to use my LED to finish the germination until it pos out tge soil? Will led do the trick?
Yer that will be perfect. You want em to see the light so they pop their leaves as soon as they are out.
That light sounds pretty intense for that size tent though so dont have it too close. Look at the factory reccomended light ditances and make sure they are set to that height plus a bit minimum for seedlings. If they come right out the gate stretching then you know you can notch the light a little closer.

Yer that will be perfect. You want em to see the light so they pop their leaves as soon as they are out.
That light sounds pretty intense for that size tent though so dont have it too close. Look at the factory reccomended light ditances and make sure they are set to that height plus a bit minimum for seedlings. If they come right out the gate stretching then you know you can notch the light a little closer.
Awesome. Thanks brother. As soon as it sinks ill pop tgat sucker in her new home on full blast!

Oh the seed im germing is a sweet Tooth from Barneys Farm. My other i have is a 60 day lemon from dna genetics.

Attachments

• 20190224_100913.jpg
    20190224_100913.jpg
    902.4 KB · Views: 28
Bro....the sweet tooth already sunk and had a tail poking out! Nice into the amended soil she goes! Thanks man

Back
Top Bottom