Getting a Title

ReefaCheefa7

:cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:
What's up peoples, How is everybody. Well I got a question. I see some members on here with different titltes and shyte. I mean I just want to know. How do u get a title. I'm guessin that U send enuff pics and shyte. Like some of u guys have titles like Grow Mod, News Hawk, Growin Guru, and shyte. Can Somebody break this down for me. Iight peace and Be Easy.

titles are earned, i don't have a special one. if you notice when you first start you are NEW. until 42 posts you become a marijuana smoker. it will change again at 4,200 posts to marijuana conisuer (yikes sp). i think you can be a paying member and change it to something unique. mods, growers are given the title by the master 420. not an expert,:cheesygrinsmiley: :laughtwo: read it somewhere else. hope that helps:peace:

tinkerbell420 said:
titles are earned, i don't have a special one. if you notice when you first start you are NEW. until 42 posts you become a marijuana smoker. it will change again at 4,200 posts to marijuana conisuer (yikes sp). i think you can be a paying member and change it to something unique. mods, growers are given the title by the master 420. not an expert,:cheesygrinsmiley: :laughtwo: read it somewhere else. hope that helps:peace:

I Kinda figured that out. I mean I'm labeled as a maryjane smoker. But I', workin towards the Cannoissier title. I'm glad u gave me some response, I just wanted to kno. thanks a mill:cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

168 down, only 4,032 to go!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Peace and happiness:peace:

I am on a different message board and the titles on that one,changes more often. Right now mine says puff, puff pass. It's funny. (it's a really small message board...it's fun and cool tho.)

grow mods work in the grow forum, news mods/hawks work in the news section, etc....
and the rest goes by num of posts, i think it should change after 420 posts, but if u want a unique title u can become a green member for 4.20$!

Back
Top Bottom