Getting real fustrated!

Medical

This is the veggie setup side. 3' dual 30watt x 2 cool white bulbs. I had to chop 4'ers down to 3' to fit. Ventalation is 4" duct connected to a common pipe to the flowering section via a tee then to a cfm cage fan vent to the outside thru a flapper vent hole on a timer set to vent every 2hr. I've also run a fan inside to circulate more air. The table is a hydro setup with a drain to the nute bucket. I'm now using a drip system set on timers to feed 3 times a day for 1/2hr. The seeds where started via paper towl with a few drop of thrive. Then place in jiffy pucks. I was having trouble with the seed serviving in rockwool, even when prept with ph water. These where grown in the jiffy tray untill they wher nearly touching the roof. Then transferred to a higher dome try for a few days to a week. They where then trans transfferrred to net baskets with hydrotron.Then place on the drip system.

I have been using foxfarm nutes. I was sent Roots excel and multi enzime. I was informed to utilized these two in the following manner;

OK... Here goes... These are your instructions for using the House &
Garden products from the time your seeds germinate.
>From Day 1 to Day 14: NOTHING in the water except Roots Exceleurator: 1
ml to 1 gal. water

Day 15 to Day 21: NOTHING in the water but Multi Enzyme: 3.8 ml to 1
gal. water

Day 21 to Day 28: Combine Roots Exceleurator & Multi Enzyme.

Day 28: FEED with fertilizer. I recommend Age Old Organics, but you've
already got FoxFarm, so as long as one of those DOES specify "vegetative
phase" and IS a fertilizer (has N-P-K rating), use that. But use it at
HALF strength at this point.

Wait 2-3 days before adding anything else. Then add Roots Exceleurator
& Multi Enzyme.

Then feed every two weeks with the fertilizer, increasing a little each
time until after 3, 2-week cycles, you're up to full strength.

Continue adding Roots Exceleurator and Multi Enzyme every time you add
water.

STOP Roots Exceleurator when you put them into the flowering stage.

CONTINUE Multi-Enzyme until the second week of flowering (when you start
to see flowers forming).

I have used the fox farm hydro feed guide. Burnt a lot of seeds. I now put only a 1/4tsp in a two gal bucket. I keep the ppm around 400-500. PH 5.8-6.3. Water temp 72. Light 18/6. Still get some yellowing/spots and tips on the plants, when really yellow or curling I trim. The top look fine, but don't look like they are growing in a timely manner. The one on the left is about 3 1/2 weeks old out of seed, the one on the left is over a month + old, this one was badly burned untill I bought a ph meter. I've just been piggy backing it. I'm considering firing up the HPS (400watt) for a few days to see what happens. I've now been placing them outside in a secured dome green house to give them direct sunlight.oH-I was wondering if a heat pad would help the seedlings grow better. Overall the temp in the location is pretty stable. And one last thing, should I dump fox farm and go with nutes desinged for Hydro like General?

Here are the pics.

DSCF2683.JPG

DSCF2686.JPG

DSCF2692.JPG

DSCF2693.JPG

DSCF2694.JPG

DSCF2697.JPG

Back
Top Bottom