Plant Growth

Here is my plant i dont know if this is a female, in the picture below can you see the hairs i dont know if those are hairs or not.
plant_growth_4.JPG

plant_growth_5.JPG

plant_growth_6.JPG

plant_growth_7.JPG

FEEEMALEEE!!! those little crystally white hairs... that's what you were looking for... nice man... you're in the clear

plant_growth_8.JPG

highlighted for you...

Now i just started the 12/12, 6 days ago it showed it sex fast didnt it cause i read other peoples forums and it takes like 2 weeks... now how do i keep this female from being a hemi...thank you?

keep the dark cycle absolutely 100% light-proof... also, make sure you don't open the door or seal... and don't stress it excessively... that should do it well...

No male plants + no stress = happy female plants ;)

Stressing the plant is when you disturb it in its dark cycle with light, cutting off leaves (die or alive), overwatering(alot), overfertizling(alot), and high temp above 88F.

^^^ Bingo!!

Sexy vexy what do you think of my plant so far since you dissed my journal

Okay, so you start a thread asking for help.. and when somebody offers some advice it becomes "dissing"??
If you don't want to hear the answers, then why ask the questions?

And what happened to :

weediologist said:
sorry sexy vexy i didnt mean to be an ass i was jsut depressed yest. sorry

Don't worry. You can count on my thoughts being kept to myself.

Tell 'em Vex!

No U Said I Dont Know How To Grow That I Just Put A Seed In Dirt And Want It Yo Grow....that All Am Say Not Ting Bad ...

Hey i have a problem with me leaves here are some pictures of the leaves only on one plant the female plant....

drying_up_5.JPG

drying_up_6.JPG

drying_up_7.JPG

drying_up_8.JPG

Here is one of my little retard plant - dont know the sex yet

Here is the Female plant that has the leaf problem

please tell me what is wrong, the yellowing starts from the new growth on the top of the plant and goes down to about the middle of the plant please help me..on this.

and Not all leaves but about maybe 10-15 fingers only and some of my new leaves growing on the side of the plants are green but when i touch it, it crumbs...whats wrong ??

weediologist said:
and Not all leaves but about maybe 10-15 fingers only and some of my new leaves growing on the side of the plants are green but when i touch it, it crumbs...whats wrong ??
show us a pic of this like the crumbs and plant.I need a pic of the top,middle and bottom.you need to help us understand so its not confusing but I am staring to surmize that you have little in the way of patience.It takes time for a plant to recover and the damaged growth will not regenerate.
I want to help but I need to understand the problem.:peace:

i water my plants once the top inch is dry or the moisture meter read 2, the plant is like `15 inches from the light, no i used Peter fert its 12-38-12 something like that, i used about 3/4 strength, i think is heat thats effecting it its 86F in my grow room when lights on

Back
Top Bottom