Plant Growth

fert might be a bit much as urd said....but the temp is pretty good...my temp is even higher n they r fine...Also you might want the plants to dry out a bit more....if you wait until maybe 3/4 of the pot is dry...i would say that is a better combo for best growth...but thats just what i've found

do u have a PH tester?

anyways.....try flushing it out...(when the pot is nearly dry so that the roots don't stay 2 moist for 2 long) and then return to regular cycles and see what happens...

i fixed my plants and all of you are all wrong which amazes me guess what the problem was.....i feed the plant 2 days ago with 1/2 strenght bloom fert in distilled water and feed it till i saw alot of the water draining out which i dont see normally cause i dont feed the plant too much water cause am scared of root rot and the next day all the leaf that had the brown patches fix them selves and the plant looks sooo much healthy then i have ever seen it so i think i was not feeding it too much nutes cause i flush out the plant onces a week and i didnt feed the plant much nutes so i think this fixed it cause i see only a few that have this problem and hope it fixed it ill post up some pictures. thaks for all your help ill need more help so dont leave me alone

i removed that small plant cause i saw it to be a male and killed the plant...so now i have only one female plant.

Back
Top Bottom