Votes: 14 14.3%
  • California Orange - Nirvana

Votes: 13 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaHui

What strain should I get?

I want an easy growing strain, a good yeild, a nice THC level and good bag appeal.

If you have grown any of the above strains, please let me know and give me some feedback!

I'm still wondering if I should go soil or hydro. I'd like to hear some pros and cons. Hydro would be new to me, I'd probably make my own set up, it'll cost less then buying one at the store I suppose. What's easiest to grow, soil or hydro?

MasterKush - Nirvana
First called High-rise, Master Kush was developed in one of the tall buildings of south Amsterdam. Instantly the coffeeshops fell in love with this special new tetraploid bud. Through popular demand Master Kush was stabilized and marketed. It has been a classic ever since. Master Kush is a great producer with soil, hydro, and has great greenhouse results. Master Kush is a strong plant which reaches medium height and bushiness. The earthy smell of Master Kush is strong and sweet with a hint of citrus.

Plant height: Medium Plant
Stoned or high?: Medium Indica/Sativa
THC level: High THC
Flowering Weeks: 8/9
Yield : 500
Harvest Month: 8/9

Ice - Nirvana
With Ice we have attempted to bring quality and quantity together. Ice flowers are richly covered in trychromes with a dense consistency usually along a main stem and a high flower to leaf ratio. Fastastic for hydro applications as well as soil cultivation. Ice has ancestors of Afghani, a very special Skunk and Northern Lights families. An intense selection process of thousands of plants was used in finding this special mix. The stone is heavy and the aroma is almost like fuel. Ice is a winner of the 1998 Cannabis Cup.

Plant height: Tall Plant
Stoned or high?: High SATIVA
Harvest Month: 8/9

WhiteRhino - Nirvana
White Rhino is our version of a decidedly good White Widow cross. This plant has heritage of Afghan, Brazilian and Indian. White Rhino is good for medicinal use because of its high THC content. The taste of this smoke is hashy and slightly harsh, a good bong smoke. The father of the Rhino was more indica than the White Widow father, creating a denser and somewhat shorter plant than the White Widow. The buzz is stoney and comes on hard.

Plant height: Short Plant
Stoned or high?: Stoned INDICA
Flowering Weeks: 8
Yield : 400/500
Harvest Month: 10

Bubblicious - Nirvana
Bubbelicious, also known as Bubble Gum is a medium tall, usually not too branchy (sometimes stretchy) plant, producing compact, crystal covered buds. Originally the Bubble Gum was developed by growers in Indiana, USA. From there the genetics moved to New England and eventually Holland. lt took many generations to finally produce this stable Bubble Gum, with the characteristic, sweet smell (truly resembling a typical bubble gum taste) and euphoric high; the original trademarks of this famous strain. The only inbred strain (no F1 hybrid) in the Serious menu. Winner of two awards in the High Times Cannabis Cup of 1994, a 2nd place in 1995 and again a 2nd prize in 1999, giving Bubble Gum a total of 4 awards from the judges.

Plant height: Short Plant
Stoned or high?: Stoned INDICA
Yield : 300/400
Harvest Month: 10

California Orange - Nirvana
California Orange Bud is a variety with a wonderful sweet orange aroma and an extra sweet taste. With good care it will produce a heavy crop of very good quality. California Orange Bud is one of the easier varieties to clone and cultivate under a variety of conditions. Buds are covered in bright orange and deep pink hairs. Orange Bud is a wonderful selection for the experienced and less experienced grower as well.

Plant height: Medium Plant
Stoned or high?: High SATIVA
THC level: Medium THC
Flowering Weeks: 9/10
Harvest Month: 9/10

HashBerry - Mandala Seeds
Type: mostly indica Landrace genetics from: North India (Kashmir) Cultivation: indoor/outdoor (up to 45° latitude, balcony, greenhouse) Light: 400 W/m2 Flowering time: 60-65 days/September - 1. week October Yield: 400-450 gr/m2 (dry weight) High: the classic chill-out weed, an expansive indica stone with a powerful high that sets in with the first lungfull of smoke, the buzz is first light-headed and very balanced before switching to a stronger narcotic phase towards the end of your flight. HASHBERRY With this exceptional new strain we are building upon our successful breeding lines to offer growers an indica that combines the best of many traits. Hashberry is the unique result from a rigorous selection of desirable parents, with special attention paid to preserve the hybrid vigor our strains are so valued for. This indica will grow to a medium height and is a good choice where space matters and excellent for SOG. Hashberry develops a tight and heavy head bud with dense buds located on her firm side shoots. You will notice that many plants cover the bud leaves with a coat of THC glands and these will fill your pollinator/bubble bags generously. This strain still remains easy to manicure, and the dried buds have great "bag appeal". The buds reveal a refreshing fruity-floral scent during the flowering period. After proper drying and maturation their fragrance transforms into a delicious hashy-berry like aroma. Hashberry not only has hybrid vigor, but is also very heat resistant and easy to grow. We recommend keeping humidity levels and watering low during the last 2 weeks of flowering to prevent any mold in the compact top buds.

california orange got my vote

Hashberry!!

I started 1 seed and it turned out to be a girl. She went under dirt (un-germinated) on a Sat. evening and had sprouted by Mon. 10:30 AM. Had absolutely NO problems with her at all. Just good dirt and water - nothing else needed. Very bushy plant - vegged for 3 weeks and then handed her off to a friend to put in his flowering room under 1000w HPS. That was 2 1/2 weeks ago. My friend just informed me tonight that she is already approx. 3 - 3.5 feet tall and "lookin real fluffy with buds everywhere" still don't need any nutes, and watering with 1 gallon every 3-4 days.

i picked california orange but thats just cuz i liv in ca goodluck with wutever u grow i say go hydro this time

Growing slow said:
you know my vote.
Hehehe, yeah I know, MasterKush is what you're rootin' for.. I'm leaning toward it too, just wanted some other insider info about my other choices ;)

ooh thats a tough one! You ask hard questions DaHui. :laughtwo:

but I cannot speak from experience.

I say do hydro. It seems (to me) that that would give you the best yeilds in a decent time.

Good Luck with whichever you choose, I will keep an eye out for your journal if you do one.:allgood:

I love heavy indicas, and generally everything in the White family, so I voted White Rhino. Perhaps grow White Russian by Serious Seeds instead? It has an even higher THC level than Rhino, and you get 15 seeds to a pack not just 10. Also, the Rhino seems to finish flowering earlier than the other strains.

I voted CaliOrange, I am sick of smoking this heavy indica so you should grow a tasety Sativa.

chameleon140 said:
Why is Mango not on this list? Hmmm....From these choices I would say Master Kush
Mango is not on the list, cuz that's my number 1 pick, now I need a second strain:allgood:

I'm leaning towards MasterKush and White Rhino... It's such a hard choice! But I hear you Brett, I want some sativa too, getting tired of only indica dominant bud..

*sigh* they all sound awesome and I'd vote for every one...but then again, I'm just NOT brave enough to mail order seeds and haven't figured a way to comfortably order them and receive them.../sigh

heh, but truly, in my heart of hearts, the citrus sounds really good. I love citrus :p But the white rhino and ice sound really awesome too. There's just something about growing a plant that presents billions of crystaline trichomes for your approval and appreciation...

I voted for Masterkush but hashberry was my second pick.. even though they are all good strains. I've grown ICE in the past and it's not the easiest strain to take care of but you will definatlly be rewarded with the yield and quality. :Rasta:

I grow ice and hands down is the best product have put into my pipe, with a hydro set up i found it very easy to cultivate and it has a decent yield, i also grow white russian and i believe the ice is better just has more crystals. Though i didn't get my seeds from nirvana i got them from some female seed company i forgot the name:bong:

Hashberry ! :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom