GG#4, CBD Kush, or Critical x Crema Cheese Kush

Bnelly

I am seeking advice and hopefully even experience in choosing which strain i should grow first. This is my first time with autos, I am about 3 months in on my photoperiod growing. My reason for this first grow is to gain experience with flowering, harvesting, drying, and curing before my photoperiods go through those stages.

The Strains:
Gorilla Glue #4 Auto x 3
CBD Kush x 3
CriticalxCream Cheese Kush x 3

Here is my planned setup:

Solo cup to 5 gal fabric pot
Soil- FFOF/FFHF mixed 3/1 with extra 20% perlote added
Nutes-FF trio, cal-mag+, and liquid kelp
Lighting- outdoors
Temps-will probably be around 70s in day and 60s at night

Any advice or experience is greatly appreciated.

I'm thinking about doing the same thing with some autos. Get the experience of the entire grow (especially harvest, drying, and curing) so that I don't royally screw up all the photos I'm growing. People say autos are harder but I'm not sure why. This is only my second year growing so there is still lots of ignorance to overcome. I want to try autos outdoors and indoors. I'll probably start some seeds tomorrow. Not sure why I haven't yet. Those seed varieties you have look great. How about 1 of each?! I would personally want to see that CBD Kush. Where did you get it from? I want to get more CBD rich autos into my seed vault. I eventually would like to create my own autos. That's way down the line though. LOL. Let's first get some buds we created ourselves before we start going down the breeding rabbit hole!
:passitleft:

I'm thinking about doing the same thing with some autos. Get the experience of the entire grow (especially harvest, drying, and curing) so that I don't royally screw up all the photos I'm growing. People say autos are harder but I'm not sure why. This is only my second year growing so there is still lots of ignorance to overcome. I want to try autos outdoors and indoors. I'll probably start some seeds tomorrow. Not sure why I haven't yet. Those seed varieties you have look great. How about 1 of each?! I would personally want to see that CBD Kush. Where did you get it from? I want to get more CBD rich autos into my seed vault. I eventually would like to create my own autos. That's way down the line though. LOL. Let's first get some buds we created ourselves before we start going down the breeding rabbit hole!
:passitleft:

My reason for doing only 1 is as a trial run, I dont want to take the chance of messing up multiple potential harvests with my shitty undevolped techniques lol. I feel you on the ignorance part, its like everyday I find other things that I have no idea about. I'm pretty much confined to the outdoors, my roommates and I dont want to deal with the house smelling like weed lmao we're a bunch of OCD stoners :rofl:. I bought them (still waiting on them to ship, they said it'll take a little bit with everything slowing down for the Covid) from i49, never used them before so I can't comment on the quality but they had a decent amount of CBD strains available. I would guess autos are harder because if anything happens its not as recoverable as a vegging photo?? Which strains are you going with this grow?

My reason for doing only 1 is as a trial run, I dont want to take the chance of messing up multiple potential harvests with my shitty undevolped techniques
Yeah...my thoughts exactly with wanting to do autos. If you've got the space though, give yourself a boost of confidence and sprout a couple more seeds. You'll be fine man!

I'm pretty much confined to the outdoors, my roommates and I dont want to deal with the house smelling like weed lmao we're a bunch of OCD stoners :rofl:.
:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo: That's hilarious. Yeah...we want you to grow but PLEASE don't stink up the house. Haaa haaa haaa. I totally get it though.

Which strains are you going with this grow?

I ordered from @New420Guy Seeds and got a couple options. I'll be trying the "La Berry Fruta" and "Sour LowRyder 2" in my first auto run. Crossing my fingers. I'll start germinating them today. Again...not sure why in the hell I waiting this long to start them. I could have started almost a month ago. SMH. Damn stoner procrastinators...

Yeah...my thoughts exactly with wanting to do autos. If you've got the space though, give yourself a boost of confidence and sprout a couple more seeds. You'll be fine man!

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo: That's hilarious. Yeah...we want you to grow but PLEASE don't stink up the house. Haaa haaa haaa. I totally get it though.

I ordered from @New420Guy Seeds and got a couple options. I'll be trying the "La Berry Fruta" and "Sour LowRyder 2" in my first auto run. Crossing my fingers. I'll start germinating them today. Again...not sure why in the hell I waiting this long to start them. I could have started almost a month ago. SMH. Damn stoner procrastinators...

Ive thought about it, but, ive already got 6 going lol not trying to potentially piss neighbors off with a whole backyard of weed :laugh: they're super cool people but not wanting to push them...too much haha

Yeah and the materials for a closet grow, plus powering lights all day every day

Hell yeah man! You gonna start a journal for them? I'm gonna try to germ mine as soon as I get the seeds

You gonna start a journal for them?
Yeah, for sure! I'm about to get some soil mixed up and get them planted. I'm going to go with 3 gallon pots I think for mine. I'll plant them later this evening. Most of my equipment is ready to setup for the indoor grow. I'll have a couple outdoors and some indoors. Not sure if I should combine them all into 1 journal though. Might be easier to get help with the indoor stuff if it's dedicated to only indoor. Then again, it would be cool to be able to easily compare the entire grow in one journal.

Yeah, for sure! I'm about to get some soil mixed up and get them planted. I'm going to go with 3 gallon pots I think for mine. I'll plant them later this evening. Most of my equipment is ready to setup for the indoor grow. I'll have a couple outdoors and some indoors. Not sure if I should combine them all into 1 journal though. Might be easier to get help with the indoor stuff if it's dedicated to only indoor. Then again, it would be cool to be able to easily compare the entire grow in one journal.

THAT could be your journal, use as many controls as you want to see the difference between inside and out. I think that'd be a very informative journal. But I get you, I'm growing 3 different strains right now on one journal and its not too bad. I have markers in them to distinguish. They all get the same nutes and are generally the same size, minus the one that i started back in February

Back
Top Bottom