My seed stock

Not even going to begin to list strains or count seed of strain.. photo so much easier..

Impressive stock of seeds, puts me to shame LOL!

If I may I would like to ask if anyone knows of any breeder with hemp seeds <0.2 THC. I'm thinking of starting a CBD Oil company...details in my signature.

Cheers.
You're in luck mate. @SeedsMan got their march cbd promo running right now. Spring CBD Promotion | Seedsman check the link fam :p

You're in luck mate. @SeedsMan got their march cbd promo running right now. Spring CBD Promotion | Seedsman check the link fam :p

Cheers buddy but unfortunately the best they have is <0.3 THC. The law says <0.2 THC though...missed it by 0.1 LOL!

With an earlier harvest we might get <0.2 thc but it's too risky. Would really need a tried & tested <0.2 thc strain.

Cheers buddy but unfortunately the best they have is <0.3 THC. The law says <0.2 THC though...missed it by 0.1 LOL!

With an earlier harvest we might get <0.2 thc but it's too risky. Would really need a tried & tested <0.2 thc strain.
In fact if you took it longer rather than sooner it would degrade the thc and boost cbd but yer i feel ya bro. Rember though they are tried and tested breeder numbers done by pro growers tryna maximise their numbers.

In fact if you took it longer rather than sooner it would degrade the thc and boost cbd but yer i feel ya bro. Rember though they are tried and tested breeder numbers done by pro growers tryna maximise their numbers.

I meant to say 'later' harvest but got mixed up with the description on the website where it advises an earlier harvest to maximise the CBD for medicinal reasons. Besides, if we let it grow longer then the CBD & other properties will deteriorate. Will surely will find something...these low thc seeds are becoming popular.

Cheers mate.

I meant to say 'later' harvest but got mixed up with the description on the website where it advises an earlier harvest to maximise the CBD for medicinal reasons. Besides, if we let it grow longer then the CBD & other properties will deteriorate. Will surely will find something...these low thc seeds are becoming popular.

Cheers mate.
ahhh fair play. To be fair you may wanna check the numbers on this one
Either way if you want a consistent and trusted product youll have to pheno hunt, clone and send ya bud for testing to get a consistent end product

Seeds, seeds ,seeds.
So many seeds. I know I can't possibly grow all these seeds in what's left of my time but I keep collecting any interesting genetic combo I come across.
Just my Pondo land landrace are over 1000 seeds. Then there's the WW, NL, BK,CK etc. etc. etc.
I know how y'all feel.

Pondo land seeds I started sorting because of @Smeegol.

Back
Top Bottom