Ghetto Grow!

docreefer86

So im no pro or anything this is my first grow and i didn't plan on it i was messing around with some seeds my cuz hook me up with there a mix pack from greenhouse so i Germinated them to see what happen my cuz told me the seed where to old and would not Germinate but they did so now i have 8 plant from 2 1/2 weeks to 4 days old. so i know i need good light set up but this is all i have to work with for now.

bud3.jpg

bud4.jpg

bud5.jpg

bud2.jpg

bud6.jpg

so here they are don't know what im going to need or buy so any help would be killer thx.

Re: Geto Grow!

hello..:welcome: u might want to get ur light alittle closer to the top of ur plant so they dont fall over.. get u alittle fan blowing on then to make ur stems stronger.. just a tip for ya.. good luck and happy growing..

Re: Geto Grow!

move the lights closer, it's stretching the plants. 2-4 inches would probably be good, but just in case, make sure by putting you hand 2 inches away, if you feel any discomfort. also, you will want bigger pots to let your plants roots roam free. :D good luck

Whats up got some new shit going here. here's the new bitch's at week five that i ben working on there's two green crack and the one on the far right is from some seeds i got win i was in mexico dont know the name but it was some good shit win i smoke it i will post weekly up dates thanks for stopping by stay high Doc.....

w6.jpg

w5.jpg

w4.jpg

w3.jpg

w2.jpg

w1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom