Gixiier 1000 Watt LED Grow

Corey1488

420 Member
I haven't posted on this website for many years here goes I thought this was I thought this was post Worthy I bought 25 GSXR 1000 watt LEDs going to be running Bruce Banner alien gorilla and Gorilla Glue number 4 50 dwc's I got a small video I can share I just thought I'd put that out there so we'll see whether or not geeksters light stands up to what it says but for 79 bucks I bought 25 of them questions comments hit me back

There’s actually a thread going specifically for that unit. Might type it in the search, I think so far the feedback is good.

I haven't posted on this website for many years here goes I thought this was I thought this was post Worthy I bought 25 GSXR 1000 watt LEDs going to be running Bruce Banner alien gorilla and Gorilla Glue number 4 50 dwc's I got a small video I can share I just thought I'd put that out there so we'll see whether or not geeksters light stands up to what it says but for 79 bucks I bought 25 of them questions comments hit me back

25? LMAO good luck.

For 1975.00 dollars, I think I would have chosen a different solution
It wasn't my call . My personal preference and first recommended calf light works . As I've dealt with them before they have spot on customer service and if you got the money they're the way to go that's my personal preference if money was no object I put these together for the people and try to get the best bang for their Buck sometimes the customer just won't listen to reason so they learned the hard way but I thought this grow Journal would be of interest especially since he's planning on buying 15 more I told him he might as well go with just one for every plant. My fear is the density of the of the flower how far will these lights penetrate the canopy is really the questionnaire will find out any suggestions you fellas have anybody's got four editions light editions I'd like to hear him I appreciate it thanks

Or just outside any warranty period they may offer. Cheap lights grow plants don't get me wrong but they just don't last.

For two grand you could have gotten 2kw worth of atreum boards which will outperform and Outlast those fixtures.

But I get it you can only buy what your client wants. Just a shame

GL with your grow - starting something new is always fun.

2K in lighting for 25 plants... thats a challenge in itself for sure. Be better if you have a 4K lighting budget.

So say 2 zips per plant x 25 plants = 50 zips = extra coin for next round for lighting. Up the game is the game plan.

Hello, Sounds like you will have lots of room, my thoughts are I think I would buy 25 Hoola Hoops and mount 1 lite in the center of each then create 25 little tents with mylar with 4 inch nails as weights, easy to access, ventilation will work, and the lights par with be elevated 3 or 4 fold. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom