Glass collection thread

Andrew86

Hey everyone. I always enjoy looking at everyone's glass, so I figured why not have a thread devoted to everyone's "collection" be it big or small.

DSC00397.jpg

DSC00400.jpg

3 and also a 12 1/4" bubbler.

Thanks dude.. Let's see what you got boys. :hmmmm:

No worries. :allgood:

SWEET GLASS!! youve amassed quite a collection there! i have a question though, how do you decide what to use? haha just playin :headbanger:

Well HAHA, it goes a little something like this. "Alright, you wanna get a piece ready?" "Yeah sure, which one?" "I don't know, you fuckin pick, I had to last night" It's magical, I know.

lilums said:
whats that lil green thing like rigth in the middle

A little acrylic bong.. Actually, my first ever bong. My brother bought it for me on my 17th birthday in Montreal.

And thanks for all the comments. I should be getting more this week. We take pride in our collection, alot of time and money goes into it.

So, I guess no one out there has any pieces at all. Wow. :hmmmm:

BluntKilla said:
wow nice collection bro. i like em all but that big boy in the bottom is sweet as hell

my peices

Yeah I didn't see the link right away. Nice pieces Bluntkilla. I like the wooden one, very nice but more of a show piece I assume.

Looking good KL. That bub's looking real perty.

Haha, I have a wooden one in there too. My first ever pipe. Hotter than 'ol hell the smoke is lol. Looking good man, I especially like the clear glass one. It really stands out to me, mind if I take a puff? :cheesygrinsmiley:

So I guess no one else on 420magazine own any pieces. What a shame. :hmmmm:

Nice stuffy everybody.

Kitty- Mendo Mulchers are AMAZING. we have the same one. Djeep lighters are also amazing, especially without the child safety thing.mm.

carp that pipe looks sweet as fuck

Nice toys boys.. That's a cool pipe Carp. And Cherry that pipe is pretty shweet. :allgood:

Nice, I like every piece, especially the hookah. Sweet avatar too. :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom