Glass collection thread

No clue.. But it's similar to one in my cabinet on the first page. I paid something like 60 for it.

I used ot have a piece like the mouse piece Carp has except it was snake it was AWESOME but I dropped it on metal steps and it broke :(. Also one of my good freinds recently boguht a very nice and very large bong that I will b getting pictures of soon.

collection111.jpg

collection211.jpg

a small collection, i know. but i'm broke as a damn joke.

Small, but very nice. I like the yellow one in the back. Is that a shredder in the front? Glass?

Peace and happiness

Nice stuff Caress.. Love to see new stuff! :adore:

Alright everyone im finally getting settled and got my hands on a digicam.

here is the collection at my house right now.

bud_bud_0051.jpg

and here would be the view from the goodyear blimp

bud_bud_0101.jpg

Bubblers

bud_bud_0071.jpg

Random pic of the double diffused doubler (say that five times fast eh!)

bud_bud_0021.jpg

its missing a couple pieces but in general this is our selection :allgood:

HAHA420

I am loving the diffused dubbler, nice and clean, and with a case.

So, I guess you like bubblers. :laughtwo:

That's a nice fucking collection.

I NEED MORE! lol Rock on picture posters, rock on. :headbanger:

RooRman said:
HAHA420

I am loving the diffused dubbler, nice and clean, and with a case.

oh every single piece of glass has its own case and padding i just didnt put them all in the pics

I'm in love with that light blue doubler bubbler...Does she have a name?

So we were going to the headshop to grab 3 blunt wraps and a larger metal bowl for one of our acrylics as they were essential supplies for our upcoming camping trip :cheesygrinsmiley: Either way, we saw this and liked the shape and colours. All in all everything came to $30 no tax. Not bad for a bowl and the rest.

DSC005131.jpg

DSC005122.jpg

DSC00514.jpg

Mad props for the gun haha420. cheaper solution to the volcano. you can actually get crazy and rig up a bag for that, its actually quite easy.

chronx said:
Mad props for the gun haha420. cheaper solution to the volcano. you can actually get crazy and rig up a bag for that, its actually quite easy.

really? we were using it on the phx but id love to try that bag trick!

sweet sherly andrew :smokin:

Haha, pretty sweet. We'll start a super secret club. :laughtwo:

A_J_s_Glass.jpg

Man I thought I'd never get this pic uploaded - sorry about - so let me know what you guys think. Our newest piece is that yellow triple bubbler at the back. It's got me lit right now......
:passitleft:

Nice stuff dude.. I like the steamroller. :headbanger:

i have a steamroller simmilar except at the not mouthpeice side it doesnt narrow at all

HAHA420 said:
really? we were using it on the phx but id love to try that bag trick!

sweet sherly andrew :smokin:

all you need to get are some oven turkey bags; take the female gong piece and stick it in the bag and take some electical tape, make it as air tight as possible, use the same technique as you use for the B, wait until the bag is full and bam there you go, a cheap solution to the volcano.

Back
Top Bottom