Gman's Grafting Experiment #1

Gman

So here goes.1rst off i hope the pics get uploaded properly.At this time I have a rather mature white shark momma to which i shall attempt (and succeed)to graft a white widow and a northern lights to.
If the graft technique is successful i will most certainly do more.
I will be using florescent lights the 4 foot type that I buy at a hardware store
until they take hold then off to under 2x 600 watt hps.
when after a couple of weeks cloning the grafted little ones to create their own little mommas.
Pics are posted in gallery under grafting experiment#1
the larger white shark,small white pot=northern lights,black pot =white widow.

here you go
Pics_044_Small.jpg

just surround that link with img tags,,, so

Code:
[img]  then after the link put a [/img]

when you are typing your post you can also hit the photo button, and then in the window that pops up, just click on the images you want, and it will insert them into your post

needed 20 clones so momma got cut up a bit.i put everybody under a 600watt hps to speed up the healing get the the others a bit bigger so as not shock em .I figure a week should do and then out comes the razor ,clothes pegs,and plastic wrap.

Pics_046_Small.jpg
Pics_045_Small.jpg

Ok Ihope the pics are good .1 thing i learned real fast.If you try this don't go willy nilly cutting up the momma for clones...it's hard to find good spots to graft to.If this works 1rst time i'm gunna be real happy.

cheers herb zen.maybe i didn't have enough patience but that remains to be seen.2 mothers being made out of the widow and northern lights so I am going to keep trying with them .i'll make another shark or use one i have veging when they big and strong enough.haveing 3 strains on 1 plant has a particular wow factor for me.

haste makes waste.Patience .i have forgotten .all good things comes to those that.i did not wait and in my haste...well you can guess the rest. one a sour note .the northern lights spread spider mites.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Well i got this stuff from a friend.add 10 drops to a funky looking spray bottle that it came with .he didn't say what the stuff was.put on a mask,rubber gloves,long sleeve shirt and spray liberally every 3 days.
The grafts shriveled up .my best guess ....too small.i'm gunna wait til the 2 plants are much bigger (.if the those pesky little buggers will let them).
I now fully understand *don't bring outdoor plants indoors*
Pics_047_Small.jpg

Back
Top Bottom