Goals?

Bonez420

So I'm fairly stoned at the moment. :icon_cool Just thought I'd post this to get some insights into what people plan to do in the future. What are your goals and or hopes? For the next 5 years? 10 years? Life?

For me:

5 years- Hopefully be out of college with a BS in Comp Sci and have a job.

10 years- Hopefully still have a job, plus a wife and family. Hopefully have enough money to make some investments and get into the stock market.

Life goal- Prove that nice guys can finish somewhere in the middle, as opposed to last.

Gotta love herb. :bong:

Man I hope someone replies to this or I'm going to look like a moron. :smokin:

I dunno. Making plans never works for me. Don't get me wrong, I love to speculate, but I try and do it a day at a time. I guess broad, generic goals would be getting a degree in something, graduating from somewhere, getting a house somewhere and keep on breathing. Yup, that about does it.

Mad Cow Steakho said:
I dunno. Making plans never works for me. Don't get me wrong, I love to speculate, but I try and do it a day at a time. I guess broad, generic goals would be getting a degree in something, graduating from somewhere, getting a house somewhere and keep on breathing. Yup, that about does it.

Sounds like a plan to me.

DirtDogStayhigh said:
Soon- Get laid.
Also, I would like to decide on a new major and go to a new school.

Any thoughts on what major you're going to pick?

5 years.... I really can't see myself finishing school in the next 5 years.... i've been for 2 1/2 already and i've got 3 hours...... transfer problems and whatnot....

I don't really know anymore... each day i stress a little more cause i still dont know what i want to do...

actually, i had this plan... tell me what you all think...

I wanted to start like a campground type thing, where kids could come for spring break and camp on this big lake.... for cheap... have cheap cabins and whatnot, and for the bar scene... welll...

since it's in the middle of the wilderness, the bars will be like an old western town, with maybe 5 or 6 bars side by side that people can just walk into, through swinging doors and shit...

it would kinda be like a year round festival (by fest. i mean like bonnaroo, or woodstock, or something in that nature).

also, i want a big stage for bands.... security of the entire area will be run by my crew, so people will not get mistreated...

its a dream

Back
Top Bottom