Goat ate my plants

i3r4dl4d

I had 3 plants growing in a secluded corner of my garden, they were about 2 weeks into flowering stage. One day I came out and found they were completely destroyed. Branches snapped and leaves everywhere. At first I thought somebody had deliberately stomped all over them but on closer inspection I found that something had chewed them.

I couldn't think what could have done this but later that evening my neighbour came round asking for money because my plants made his goat sick and he has to pay the vet...I think he should pay me for ruining my crop I'm worried if I don't pay he will go to the police. I have got rid of the evidence now so it's my word against his. I'm just angry at his fucking goat!

:welcome:

milk the goat and make some 'head' cheese.

Its not your responsibility to keep his animals out of your yard. if you are in a medically legal state you should insist on compensation for damages to your medicine supply.

How did the guy KNOW his goat ate your plants? His goat his veternarian's bill. As for property damages due you from his neglience, your only recourse is to file a claim and that's not going to happen so tell him to do the same.

Don't pay anything man. It was your neighbor's fault his goat ate your plants. But, sorry to say this, it was also partly your fault because you leave your plants unaattended.

I had 3 plants growing in a secluded corner of my garden, they were about 2 weeks into flowering stage. One day I came out and found they were completely destroyed. Branches snapped and leaves everywhere. At first I thought somebody had deliberately stomped all over them but on closer inspection I found that something had chewed them.

I couldn't think what could have done this but later that evening my neighbour came round asking for money because my plants made his goat sick and he has to pay the vet...I think he should pay me for ruining my crop I'm worried if I don't pay he will go to the police. I have got rid of the evidence now so it's my word against his. I'm just angry at his fucking goat!

hey, sorry to hear of your troubles, one thing to remember-you gotta live next to this guy if you don't want to move you should come to some kind of deal with your neighbor. It's not a good idea to make an enemy of a neighbor, could make life difficult.

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but it was funny! Chalk it up to lifes lessons an don't pay your neigbhor either. Everyone has a tale of woe on oe of their grows, hot, cold mold. But you've got a four legged goat-did your neighboor tell you if the goat was stoned or not?

Back
Top Bottom