God and Cannabis

Re: Marijuana Bill: Trying To Weed Out Federal Regulation

..and one other thing: I refuse to call Cannabis by any of the stoopit slang names: It is Cannabis. I highly respect this plant for what it does, for what it's used for (many industrial uses), and for the simple beauty of something the Lord made...

I hear you Celt.. People have SCORNED me for what I have expressed, family friends..

The hardest part is to put it to words /argh!!!!! I feel it is almost impossible..

The Journey is something we are all on, I just wish I had all the answers..

I was talking with a friend the other day and we came to the same conclusion, that if we were back in time 3000 years ago, I am quite certain we would have been hunted down and killed for what we believe or say..

I really don't like religions, they are pretty scary, and I always find mans workings twisting things in order to serve him.. When I study the word of GOD I find none of this.

I always reflect back when people would ask me, did he tell you his name? and I start laughing with a tear in my eyes trying to hold it back as I say, his name is "I AM" and he wont have to say it, your entire soul with vibrate as he does it.

So much is lost in translation's as well, and most modern day Christians will use a church much like a car wash and act just like Constantine come Monday morning..

They even argue over his name..

Jesus’ name in Hebrew is Yeshua, which means ‘salvation’. His name was translated into the Greek of the time as Iesous and that later translated into English as Jesus.

Jesus is the promised Messiah. The promise of a Messiah, or Mashiach in Hebrew, an anointed Saviour from God, was made first to the Jews and is recorded in the Torah. The Greek word for Messiah is Christos which was translated into English as the Christ. It was not the family name of Jesus of Nazareth. It is a title..

Now if we could just get our government to stop arming ISIS and other terrorist armies and pissing off the Russians and trying to create WWIII..

I like your post! so called 'religion' is just a bunch of bullshit. Coz religion is man reaching up to God. True salvation is from Jesus Christ (the Messiah come in the flesh) alone. Yes, I use some 'cusswords', whatever. I'm not perfect, nor ever will be - not until the next life when God takes me home to Heaven. More people have been killed in the name of 'god' than all of the wars in history. Sad. It's man forcing his beliefs on others, and when they won't, then they just kill them - ISIS being the latest of idiots to do so. I will not post a lot of my beliefs on this thread, because we all have our own beliefs about God - 'the Spirit In The Sky'. To me, and I won't say any more than this: Jesus Christ is the Messiah - God come in the flesh to die for the sins of all humans. He alone is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No other way to Heaven except through Him. I believe that when God created everything and He finished, as recorded in the Book of Genesis, it says that "and God saw that everything (including Cannabis) was very good". That tells me that Cannabis is good. It took a few greedy men to make Cannabis illegal (in the 1930s). So for thousands of years, it was LEGAL. I think somebody really screwed things up for the rest of us - I mean, suddenly, it's 'wrong' to use Cannabis? Who made these few greedy people a judge over the rest of us to tell us what is right and what is wrong? They FORCED their beliefs on us. I won't force my beliefs on anyone. Period.

Interesting read, especially what k0ncept posted.

I thought about adding to what k0ncept had to say but decided my views would likely inflame todays Christens and Islamics as they would likely have me branded a heretic by Christens, excommunicated if I was a Roman Catholic, and more than likely executed if I was Islamic LOL

I will say this though, regardless of which religion you ascribe to, the underlying theme of most religions suggests that "how you interact with others" will determine your fate more than your beliefs :)

LOL! I guess I'm a 'heretic' then. Whatever. Religions are bullshit. I'm tired of religion(s) trying to FORCE their beliefs on the rest of us. God created Cannabis and He said that everything He created was 'very good'. Hmmmmmmmmmm, there you have it: The sacred Holy Scriptures say that Cannabis is very good! So they can put that in their pipe and smoke it...

Just want to add that saying "Christians do this" or "Christians do that" doesn't work because like everyone Christians are individuals who say and do different things. There are Christians who don't watch TV and think it's evil, but most don't. There are Christians who engage in all manner of sins, what makes them Christians is their belief in Jesus as their savior, and that he died for their sins and rose again. It's not a thing that changes a person instantly, every day is a step in the right direction hopefully, and when they turn the wrong direction they are instructed to repent (change directions) and head back toward God. It's why accusations of hypocrisy towards Christians are foolish, because the point of being a Christian is knowing you are imperfect and need God to get by. Call Christians who go around telling people what's right and wrong blowhards because that's what they are, not hypocrites.

I agree with you all the way. THAT'S why we have so many freaking different 'denominations' - coz someone disagreed with what was being preached in THEIR church, so they left and started their own church. So, like how many THOUSANDS of denominations we have now?... Yea, I guess they would call me a heretic, have me burnt at the stake, martyr me, excommunicate me, whatever. God loves me because I'm His creation and He saved me through Jesus Christ the Messiah come in the flesh.

Re: Marijuana Bill: Trying To Weed Out Federal Regulation

Your right bonehead, i should of said heres to all the people, and the people that think they are christians alike, that belive pot should not be leaglized. aside from all my afflictions witch one of them is fibromyalga some days i can`t communicate very well, and most days can`t spell. sorry my bad

I was wondering about your fibromylagia, are you using Cannabis with more CBD? It's supposed to help medical conditions. I was into the Sativa strains, coz of higher THC; however, the conditions I have are not responding to that; therefore I'm currently researching the Indica dominant strains. I just finished a harvest of Indica and am anxiously awaiting the day I finish drying/curing and get my Hash Oil going. I won't go into the various illnesses I have, other than to say that I am depending on Cannabis for my life!

Well.. I've learned that Indica will STONE you to the easy chair!
Don't even think about leaving it either.. I'm going hybrid with Sativa dominant.

Back
Top Bottom