Going to a concert and worried...

concertgoer

Hello all,

I'm a newbie here. I usually smoke about once every 2 months or so and I am going to a concert next week at which I would really like to get high. What is the best way to smoke at a concert without getting caught? I've heard this place has a history of busting people for smoking. Any help you all could give me would be great.

Thanks.

For me joints have always worked out the best. Just get deep into the crowd and puff away. right in the middle of like a thousand people always works for me. Now getting into to place is always fun the best way my friends and i have found is get some cigarettes dump out the tabbaco put the joint into the empty cig paper. So all it looks like is a bunch of cigs nothing bad with that just look out for the drug doggies.

Use a joint, maybe bring along a second one.

It would suck for you to get caught.

I would rather make a firecracker and eat that instead:)
Bring a few firecrackers and eath them throughout!

Well, if he is really worried, perhaps he should use the food ingestion method. Brownies or firecrackers before and during but just before going in harms way, hit a strong joint.
But then, I might be wrong. He might meet a better quality of people if he's sparkin'.
Forget what I said. I'm so wrecked right now, I don't know (or care) what I think.
Again, though, I just thought of tincture if he has some--

I agree that smokin a joint is often the best method, and like ganjagarden said, get into a crowd. If its an indoor concert, stay away from the aisles. BTW ganjag. I never thought about the emptying out cigs approach but thats pretty fucking genious! My and my friends just usally put what we had in our shoes or pants (anywhere but pockets). Another thing you could do is use a chillum (one hitter, whatever you want to call it), very easy as well.:ganjamon:

I think you should just go with the joint method as well. Try this: Take a ciggarette and empty out all the tobacco. Fill with as much weed as possible, once filled with weed remove the filter and insert a cardboard tube in its place. Looks like a ciggarette but its not....works for me when Im out and about. I dont think you should go with the edible route, for edible often give you a very narcotic like couch lock high. And thats no way to enjoy a concert.

^^For sure, but it's never enough...one wants to peaking constantly at a concert celebration. :) I'd recommend a 3-prong approach. Eat it 1-hour before the concert, smoke lots right before going in, have a joint or two during.

^^^
Sounds like a good time to me!

Get high before?

Yeah, I would except I'm driving from an hour away. So I'd have to smoke in the parking lot, which again could cause trouble if there are under-covers there. Plus even if I did, I'd probably be going into the venue like an hour or two before the first band and it'd be worn off by the time the good band came on.

Not trying to be mean or anything so dont take offense. But I just noticed and found it funny that your name is Concertgoer and yet your freakin out about this. In the past my friends and I just smoke on the way to, once at, and during the concert. You can smoke in the parking lot in your car just try not to attract attention. Same goes for once your inside, don't attract attention! If your too worried or paranoid, you could always just go to the bathroom (or porta potty if its an outdoor venue) and smoke.:grinjoint:

^^^ lmao boss......... yea just roll some joints youll meet some cool ppl but remember when shraring weed at a concert dont pass that shit till your done with it cuz your prolly not gonna get it back lol

^^^ NUMBER ONE rule at concerts lol. You light that thing up and mooches come from vast distances to get a hit!:passitleft:

there are even papers that look like a ciggerete when rolled, theyve got the brown paper at the end but no filter. saw these at CVS or Eckerds

Whatever method you use you are a lot more likely to get harrassed by moochers...I advise hotboxing your car with a joint about halfway through the drive and sneaking in a few brownies

Hello all,

I'm a newbie here. I usually smoke about once every 2 months or so and I am going to a concert next week at which I would really like to get high. What is the best way to smoke at a concert without getting caught? I've heard this place has a history of busting people for smoking. Any help you all could give me would be great.

Thanks.

I ... am a concert junkie... lol i too like to smoke at concerts. i have found best success by waiting untill someone in my section lights up.. if they dont get busted then chances are you wont either if your careful to keep it cupped in your hands and blow the smoke towards the floor.. if no one lights up than I would follow cue. its not fun being kicked out.. trust me.. you could always take a 1 hitter duck down take a puff and put it away for a few mins.. good luck :passitleft:

Bah! You can't smoke indoors anywhere apart from home here in the UK! Actually it's a pretty good thing really as the air is a lot cleaner in bars and restaurants these days and you're not passive smoking a couple of packs of fags .. sorry, cigarettes(!) when you are out for the evening.

Anyhoo .. I reckon oil is the way to go for stealth as it doesn't smell too much and you can dab it on an ordinary fa.. cigarette, which looks a lot less suspicious than a hand rolled. I do remember reading once about a method of heating a bit of bud/hash/oil in a small amount of solvent, to dissolve the thc, then soaking the cigarette in the liquid and evaporating the solvent to leave you with a thc soaked, virtually odorless stealth jointarette!! BUT .. I have never tried this, so don't know how well it works .. AND .. messing about with solvents and flame can be very hazardous to the health!! :ganjamon:

PS .. If you look anything like this :ganjamon:at the gig, you probably will get busted!!! .. unless you're in Jamaica of course, in which case you will be fine!

buy a white owl that comes with a tube.. roll it up put it back in the tube tape it to your leg. find a big crowd and enjoy your prime rolled white owl.

Back
Top Bottom