Going to go smoke this

Thepurplem0nkey

My little hand pipe, with a bit of BIG BUD weed, topped off with some nice TRAIN WRECK keif. Im gunna go schmoke it in a second.

pipewkeef003.jpg

-PM

WOAH am I fux0red up. KEIF is THC resin. That is, it is all those crystals you see on the bud and plant, collected into a nice piled. You can smoke this stuff b itself (very potent), or press it together and heat it up to make hash. TRAINWRECK KEIF is about 90% indica, and 10% Sativa id estimate. very potent medical marijuana X_X All the pain in my eyes---NOW GONE!
-PM

Heigh said:
Looks nice bro. Glad you had fun i havnt smoked in 2 days...it sucks...getting very edgy.
Me too . Today is my 3rd day not smoking. Lets make a contest who can last the longest :)

Thepurplem0nkey said:
WOAH am I fux0red up. KEIF is THC resin. That is, it is all those crystals you see on the bud and plant, collected into a nice piled. You can smoke this stuff b itself (very potent), or press it together and heat it up to make hash. TRAINWRECK KEIF is about 90% indica, and 10% Sativa id estimate. very potent medical marijuana X_X All the pain in my eyes---NOW GONE!
-PM
Indica would be better for medical marijuana... right?

Back
Top Bottom