Going With All Fluorescents

Re: Going with all fluorescents.

Well the lady's are enjoying 12/12 the two SU's r stretching like crazy and nothing odd with the MK Ultra and the BC1 they r filling out nicely, transplanted a few more clones and took a few off my mystery plant so I can flower her soon too! I happily have a couple days off so I can manicur the ladys noticing a few leaves that need to go, I have had much time to spend with them with work and all.
Happy Growing!

here are some more photo's have somethings going on so not much free time any more these two photos are from 5/18 12 days on 12/12 they are looking lovely!!

MK Ultra (left) BC1 (Right)
(did some research and found out that MK Ultra is a G13 X OG Kush. and was quite shocked just makes the wait even worse! lol)

2010-05-18_19_11_41.jpg

SU

2010-05-18_15_11_14.jpg

SU up close

2010-05-18_15_11_31.jpg

MK Ultra

2010-05-18_15_06_36.jpg

both SU's in veg

2010-05-18_18_25_41.jpg

few starts

2010-05-18_18_26_00.jpg

all my veg!

2010-05-18_19_14_33.jpg

Hi mate,
Your plants are looking healthy, but more light, either from the top or the sides, would give you more compact growth. As regards cloning - here are some steps:
you need clone x rooting gel; a razor blade, an empty drink bottle(to use as a humidity crib, a sprayer, some superthrive; a bucket.
Steps:
with a razor cut growing shoots that are at least 2 mil thick and around 4 to 6 inches long, with at least two branches on the stem. Cut the branch and place in a bucket with warm water with a couple of drops of super thrive in it.
Next, after collecting your cuttings, take each one out of the water and cut away the two branches leaves level, this is where the roots will come from. With the razor gently scrape the edges of the branch where the branches have been cut off. Now on a hard surface, with the razor make a 45 degree cut just below the inter node, and then dip the cutting into a rooting gel. Make a hole in your medium and put the cutting into it and the medium is lightly tamped around the cutting. Cutting need a atmosphere high in humidity, as they have no roots and must take the water they need to survive through their leaves, so spray them regularly, and put a plastic bottle that has had the bottom cut out of it, over them to act as a humidity tent. They need warmth and high humidity to survive. I hope this helps.
all the best, mate,
and happy growing

have you checked for spider mites; it is hard to tell but I think you have a problem. More light too, would increase your yield enormously. Why not get yourself a small 250watt High pressure sodium light; if you do your yield will be much greater and plants will fill out more. They desperately need more light.
all the best
and happy growing

You have a window there. Put a lace curtain over it so that people can not see in, and use fluro and natural light, and you will see a vast difference.
again happy growing

Excellent growth - congrats! I'd like to know what nutes and schedule you are on. Can you maybe put together a semi-concise time line? It's difficult to follow your progress. I'm on almost the same time frame, under cfls, and while they are healthy and bushy, they are nowhere near the height yours are. Strains are Power Kush and a Skunk hybrid. Any comments are appreciated.

And as far as a time line I have no idea how old they were when I got my first 2 so I have just been putting dates... lol my ladys in flowering are on there third week of flowering nute I have absolutly no clue to what I am using. Its blue crystals and I know how much to put in a gallon of water lol and close friend of mine gave me some of his nute told me the mix and I forgot what it is I will see him tonight so I will let ya know then, as far as schedule nothing really set in stone but I water daily, and give them 3 gallons of water then a gallon of nutes lol sorry I know its not exactly what ya wanted to here but started off with everything given to me by a close friend and then my garden kinda came together from there lol
The strains I am growing are BC1, Blue Ghost, and MK Ultra should be adding white widow, and bush widow to the group here soon too! Then I have a mystery plant I got from my dispensary (they had a mix up and have no clue to the strain,) and also have a few randoms seedlings that r far from seedlings any more lol

Also u all have any idea y a couple of my ladys in veg have nice long tisles like it is tring to flower?

Also not to worried about more light they seem to be doing just fine! Which yes more light more yeild but then u have to worry about heat and ventilation with the lights I do have I have no worries! And I love opening my door and smelling a light touch of mmj coming thru now ya open the door the the room they r in it hits ya like getting hit with a baseball bat but I leave the windows open to solve that problem!

Doing very nice, im growing with cfl's right now to im buding 12 &12 and my plants are about 3 feet + im happy with my results for using cfl's

And with cloning you need a good humidifyer dome it keeps all the moister in the dome keeping your clones damp and dank wait 3 weeks and you should see roots depending on how good you did it

PEACE *Monsterbob420*

Thanks! I ended up using a cookie container I had laying around the house that made all the difference in the world!! Once I started using it I have only lost one clone! I more less did it tho, was the last one and had been in there thru 2 sets of clones and finally said the hell with it and transplanted it with the last bunch! All is going well! Gonna bath them with neem oil again tomorrow just to make sure all the spyder mites are gone, and manicure again so will have more pics coming soon!!

Well an up date Friday I trimmed a bunch of the meaves off my ladys in flowering which are now on their 4th week of 12/12 and trimmed up 2 SU plants and my mystery plant and tossed them in flowering too so now I have 7 flowering. My first batch of. Starts are about 6 - 10 inches and ready for transplant which I will get to tomorrow. Will post more pics then my ladys that have been in flowering are looking great nice solid budds and smell absolutly beautiful!!!
Happy Growing Ya'll!!!

Well I cut down my 2 SU's the got done very quick with flowering and dried even quicker. The nugs turned out very fluffy, had a great smell, and gave a very interesting body sensation but not very potent but if ya smoked it after already being medicated. It was very splinded, ended up get 5.1 out of 2 plants which was morre than I figured considering they were so tall and lanky and not very big buds! In AZ for the time being and will be back home tomorrow night! My MK Ultra should be very close to being ready to harvest and figure my BC1 will be ready in about another week or so give or take! The 1st of july will be 60 days in flowering! My whole plan was so on my B-Day july 20 I could be smokin on my own good ol' home grown! Lol

Well i have harvested a few since no one else has followed so kinda slacking but can add pictures if requested! I finalll have a Momma Mk Ultra and a momma BC! going to have some white widow for too long and som train wreck and some Crystal (northern lights X White widow)! so everything is coming along great. havested a Mk and got 10G dried, and a BC got 16 g dried i have a few where the tops are done and the bottoms could stay a bit longer so took what was ready and just fed them nice and blenty and should be ready to pull in a few weeks!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, weed love to see the pictures!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom