Golden spots appearing

OceanicBud

Hello knowledgeable database of good people alike.

Please help diagnose my first issue I've faced in my new grow (Yellow spots appearing on fan leaves + some tip burn and almost blistered look to new growth where the 2 shoots are emerging after topping a few days back)

The config is currently:

2x Super Skunk - (Both showing the issues) sharing left hand NFT tray
1x White Widow and 1x Big Bud sharing the other NFT tray (Doing well)

NFT set up with 45Lt reservoir feeding both tanks, media is 6" pots of clay sitting on polyester wadding, well established root system already across the NFT trays.

Mars TSW LED lights at half capacity (until I can mount drivers outside to control heat) these are 22" away.

Half way through week 3 of Veg using dutch master gold Grow A and B with some Canna Rhizo EC was up to 1.2 last few days, I keep PH at 5.8 - 6.3 (I've diluted back to EC 1.0 in case its nutrient excess)

Temp in tent ranges from 23c - 29c but usually 26c so no extremes, RH is about 45-50% (Until my humidifier arrives today)

I did have 2 small 6" fans not pictured in the middle between the tanks blowing directly on the plants.

I am thinking possible Calcium deficiency or it was perhaps wind burn from the fans.

Strange thing is it's only the 2x Sensi Skunks in the LH NFT tray that displaying this problem, the White widow that was slow to take off and the Big bud are performing perfect in the RH tray using the same water.

Any help appreciated

IMG_8072.JPG
IMG_8073.JPG
IMG_8074.JPG
IMG_8063.jpg

:welcome: Hi @OceanicBud and welcome to the forum!

calcium deficiency usually doesn't happen until later, this is most like a magnesium deficiency, which is very common in LED grows, even though not all plants will have the problem. Add some calmag+ to the mix and you should be fine, realizing of course that your plants that have this need will probably need this extra supplement for the rest of the grow.

Back
Top Bottom