Goldilocks bubble bag?

Grandma Weedstein

I’ve never made kief hash before but figured I’d try this year since I’ve got a big unwieldy seed crop coming up.

The thing is, I don’t feel like straining it through like 6-7 different bubble bags for the final product. I just want to order one “Goldilocks” bubble bag that will filter out the seeds and the biggest chunks of plant while letting the trichomes and other stuff through.

What’s your recommendation if I only want to buy one?

Maybe a trichome washing machine, I have seen some on the web being advertised where you place all your plant matter in the lil washing machine appliance and then it does its thing like a washing machine would wash clothes, but the difference is the wash water coming out is full of your trichomes and your plant mater and seeds stay in the machine to collect.... Sorry I can't remember the product name. I thought this might be the one step process you were looking for. Good luck on the hunt! :)

Maybe a trichome washing machine, I have seen some on the web being advertised where you place all your plant matter in the lil washing machine appliance and then it does its thing like a washing machine would wash clothes, but the difference is the wash water coming out is full of your trichomes and your plant mater and seeds stay in the machine to collect.... Sorry I can't remember the product name. I thought this might be the one step process you were looking for. Good luck on the hunt! :)
Thanks that sounds awesome but also like something that would go beyond my budget!

Back
Top Bottom