Bubble bag reccomondations

Is there a link for the bubble bags

I have had really good luck with Payload Bubble bags. They are built with mesh not only on the bottom but it goes up a few inches on the sides as well. This makes it easier to drain the 73 and 25 bags. They have served me well. I don't know if one of our sponsors carries these but if you do and you are reading... hit us with a link!

I have had really good luck with Payload Bubble bags. They are built with mesh not only on the bottom but it goes up a few inches on the sides as well. This makes it easier to drain the 73 and 25 bags. They have served me well. I don't know if one of our sponsors carries these but if you do and you are reading... hit us with a link!

PS don't run dry ice in them because you will wreck them

here is a sponsor link

Payload Bags - 5 Gallon 4 Bag Kit | AquaLabTechnologies.com

I don't care for that 4 bag set. It goes from 220 to 90!. That means your 90 bag has everything up to 220. No, just no.
How about 220 to 160 to 73 to 25???

I don't care for that 4 bag set. It goes from 220 to 90!. That means your 90 bag has everything up to 220. No, just no.

I don't smoke the 90 bag... it gets thrown away

I smoke all my hash LOL, except for the 190 that gets thrown away. 160 120 and the 25 all these are going towards medibles. I have been smoking the 90 73 and 45.. Am I doing this wrong? Does it depend on the quality of your meds/or the smoker?

I got my Micropore bags from a local grow store for 54$. 5 bag 5 gal set with a 25micron press screen. They worked well my 1st time but i did notice some of the material on the side of the 220micron bag were getting scratched up, prolly when i was mixing the slurry i scraped the sides. In not too worried about it, i can fix it. Over all it's a good product. Easy to clean n easy to work with.

I also will smoke all the hash ive made lol.

I smoke all my hash LOL, except for the 190 that gets thrown away. 160 120 and the 25 all these are going towards medibles. I have been smoking the 90 73 and 45.. Am I doing this wrong? Does it depend on the quality of your meds/or the smoker?

Nope... there is no right way. I am spoiled with 73 micron :cheesygrinsmiley:

Okay good to know, I figured it was ok as if I were to smoke a nug I was smoking 220 micron+ :laugh:
I got to admit the 73 came out very nice, definitely can tell the residuals that get stuck in the 90 compared to the 73 though sheesh

Has anyone seen this? I used my purple tinted fresh frozen buds & this was the return, purple water!
Thought it was a very cool sight to see.
100_5782.JPG
100_5785.JPG
100_5803.JPG
100_58041.JPG
100_58081.JPG

And some of the goodies, some 90 for me
100_57911.JPG

and some of the 73 for buck!
100_5795.JPG

I used my purple tinted fresh frozen buds & this was the return, purple water!
Thought it was a very cool sight to see.

Very Cool! I had/have some purple oil, I made it a while back from some haze that got nice and cold :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good read Rico, only half way through. Wiki is hardcore with their technical terms! What could I have done with that rubbing alcohol? :whoa:

Buck, was this a tane/qwiso oil or some bubble? :skeptical:

:sorry:
100_58151.JPG

It smelt like red eyed goodness.. I should have snuck a sip..

I ran another 4 oz of betsy today with 2-3 oz of dried gumbo cured nugs, I acquired a redish tint to the water and the end product came out very sticky and blonde... making hash is damn addicting I tell ya.

I will inform that after 5-6 uses now the cheap "grow your own" bags are starting to take a degrading turn, going to attempt one more run with them, then I am headed for a set from BC bubbleman :high-five: in the meantime im going to medicate on my bubbly goodness :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom