Gone for the weekend, what to do with my lights and plants

Orange Crush

This weekend I'll be gone until Sunday. I'm not leaving until Saturday morning though. My plant is flowerig and I think it's the 3rd or 4th week too lazy yo check the calendar. Anyways, normally around 6:45-7:00 I'll turn off the lights or put it in the water heater room. But I won't be here to do that. What's my best course of action? Leave it in the light or leave it in the dark?

Thanks in advance

- Orange Juice

This weekend I'll be gone until Sunday. I'm not leaving until Saturday morning though. My plant is flowerig and I think it's the 3rd or 4th week too lazy yo check the calendar. Anyways, normally around 6:45-7:00 I'll turn off the lights or put it in the water heater room. But I won't be here to do that. What's my best course of action? Leave it in the light or leave it in the dark?

Thanks in advance

- Orange Juice

buy a 3 prong timer for about $10 and use it.

you are better off leaving it in the dark,
the reasoning - because the plant produces different hormones for veg and flowing. The ratio of these hormones is what makes the plant flower. If the light is left on for more than 12 hours, then this ratio will start to move towards the vegetative state, making your plants stop flowering.

Also, in nature, it's possible to have a few really cloudy stormy days where the plants receive little light, but never ever ever will the sun be out for 24 or more hours where plants are budding outside.

I think there are only two options here:

Get a timer.

Don't grow pot.

Back
Top Bottom