Gonna smoke tomorrow...

BtodaLew

So I recently joined a branch of the Armed Forces but don't leave til April. I get drug tested at my meetings (or we can get tested, anyway... but we haven't been tested yet. So I'm thinkin there's no real danger) but there's not a meeting for a while and I'm really missing that bud. So I'm gonna pick up a dime tomorrow before work. I'm gonna smoke one and go work at this certain retail store... it rhymes with Paul Blart. Man I can't wait! So I guess I'll post tomorrow about my experience. It's been foooorrrreeeevvvvvver, man! We need to legalize this stuff already. Does anyone else on here have to smoke and dodge drug tests? Or would you like to share your "first time in a long time" experiences? Feel free!! :bong:

Shit man I am smoking and dodging tests all the time.

I work telephone technical support for a large company that makes a gaming console. I am subjective to random drug testing. Also had a pre-employment testing (passed). I also have a college degree so I am looking for better paying jobs at the same time, and with new jobs there is always that pre-employment testing that comes to mind.

I stopped smoking when I realized I had to find me a new job because prior to this one I hated every min of it. I hadn't smoke in over a month. I tested clean so I got my new job (and just got done with training).

I remember there has been a few times when I have stopped smoking for periods of time to help pass a drug test.

My latest "first in forever" moment was about 3 weeks ago. After I knew I had the job, I loaded up a bowl of some good stuff one night and let 'er rip. It didn't take very much at all and I was toasted. It was nice to be able to relax. After that I have been smoking damn near everyday after training haha. Passed my training class with 100% on test scores. Haven't smoke in about a week now tho. I gotta make my stash last a little longer so I am going back to the way I used to do it, which is about once every week, usually on the weekend.

hell yeah!! oh, and on top of that, i still live with my parents for the time being... i wish i could just come to da crib and light whatever up that i wanted to, watch some tv, etc... but whatever. in about 4 years' time ill be able to do that! actually after a few paychecks im going on a roadtrip up to Virginia, and im wantin to smoke out on that trip. ive never had anything really good. bought some "kush" before for 140 for a quarter... i mean it was good and everything, but i've been higher of cheaper stuff. much cheaper. idk. but yeah. thanks for sharing qtipextra... i appreciate it. i can't wait to get that shit tomorrow. hell yeah! it's really gonna suck when i get in the military... i guess ill be too busy to care too much though.

When you come through Tennessee you should be able to find some good stuff in Chattanooga, my friends often get name-brand bud there, but it's pretty expensive in this state as far as I know

cool. thanks! man i got some weed today and it was GREAT! but then again i have no tolerance anymore but man I still think it must have been pretty good. first of all because i paid 10 for a gram of it (even tho this dude has ripped me off before) and second because i smoked about half a crappily-rolled joint (my hands were shakin) and was buzzin for about 5 hours!!! it was awesome. i didn't smoke anything even close to a gram of it... it's great. i have no idea what it's called. stuff arouind here usually doesn't have a name or not one anyone knows anyway. it was a hybrid im guessing... cuz i both felt all floaty and energetic but also spacey. man it was great.

got it from my dude, went to Florida's Highest Point (no shit!!), rolled one up and smoked away. smoked at 2:something, started workin at 5 and was blazed. it totally cured my sniffles! but now the buzz is gone and the crap is back. but it was good to finally smoke. so good. gonna hang out here tomorrow or maybe go to the beach and blaze some more. just depends. im off for the next two days so... hehe.

sooo i didn't go to the beach... but I hung out at home and it was great. still have about a joint left. i only took about five hits or so (small ones) today and stopped cuz i got all paranoid lol... yeah. had fun though. im gonna do a nice wake and bake tomorrow with my bong/joint contraption (the classic "i dont have anything to make a bowl out of so ill roll a joint and stick it in a straw") lol. i stayed high for about two and a half hours today... im gonna smoke the rest of my stuff tomorrow though. might be my last stone for a while. but you never know... man i don't wanna give it up. but yeah, gonna blaze tomorrow, maybe come on here and write some stuff... some thoughts on life or something. something... interesting. idk. what do you guys do in ur wake and bakes? do any of you have a routine you usually follow? like "1: turn on music, 2: bong hits, 3: pass joint around, 4: eat pancakes..." you know? please share.

I smoked for the first time over Thanksgiving break my freshman year of college. That was almost 2 years ago. I probably 10 times between then and 2 months ago when my new roommate moved in. The day he moved in, we smoked. And continued smoking pretty much daily for about a month and a half. Greatest month and a half EVER. I have definitely noticed my tolerance building up a fair bit, even in that short time frame. Now, he has stopped smoking so he can do a medical research thing in a few more weeks and I only smoke every 3-4 days and don't get nearly as high as when I started. He can't wait till he is done with the research thing (getting 900 bucks for it) so he can smoke his first bowl in a month and a half and get super blazed.

Wow, that was really drawn out. I guess what I am trying to say is that I love smoking.

so i just smoked for this morning's wake and bake... about ten minutes ago that was? but its pretty cool right now... got some coffee and watching The Doors in concert on VH1Classic. Heeeecccckkkk yeah. Sexy. :)

So I recently joined a branch of the Armed Forces but don't leave til April. I get drug tested at my meetings (or we can get tested, anyway... but we haven't been tested yet.

its a 50/50 chance of being tested before bootcamp, but, trust me on this 1, after ur in, your gonna get tested and random drug tests somehow always come up just after ur birthday.

I forgot ... it's been over 8 years since I have smoked. lol

JC

Did you just start again, or are you not smoking
Or are you vaping/eating

I enjoy chatting with non-smokers that sign up here. Freedom lovers, anti-prohibitionists, etc.

Did you just start again, or are you not smoking
Or are you vaping/eating

I enjoy chatting with non-smokers that sign up here. Freedom lovers, anti-prohibitionists, etc.

It's kind of an interesting story. I did a geographic move after I was married in 99 and I didn't have any connections down here in the South. I ended up replacing my smoking with heavy drinking (which I would not recommend). You can't get stoned on liquor but you can become depressed and throw away everything that used to be important in your life. I am currently in recovery with almost 5 years of sobriety. I have gotten back everything that I lost, or almost lost, and then some. This is not a sad story.

I am currently starting a grow, if for no other reason than I love to grow the plant. Perhaps it is that midlife crisis that we hear about. I have no desire for a Corvette or a girlfriend but I find myself fantasizing about hydroponics and ScrOG. I am growing very small (1.5' x 3' x 6') but using all of the tricks that I have employed in the past to make it both safe and fun to design/build while also creating a reasonable yield.

So can you stay sober and still smoke (eat, vape, etc) cannabis? They say you can not. At this point I plan to donate my output to those in need of medical marijuana in my area that cannot get it legally. Of course I may have to take a taste to make sure that it's good medicine ;)

JC

its a 50/50 chance of being tested before bootcamp, but, trust me on this 1, after ur in, your gonna get tested and random drug tests somehow always come up just after ur birthday.

thanks. yeah im definitely quitting for good about a month before i go in. maybe even before then. im just getting it out of my system... probably gonna smoke one last time when i do that roadtrip. im gonna get a quarter oz. of a buncha samples of different stuff here pretty soon... if what I've been told is true, anyway. SO I'll let you guys know about that. But I'm pretty much giving it a break for now... mostly because I ran out. lol. And also because I'm waiting for that shipment... so yeah. Man, I wish it was legal! It would be a much better world to live in, you know that? I watched some video of Joe Rogan talking and he said that Marijuana isn't even the real name for it... it's Cannabis. Marijuana is actually a sort of racist term. Marijuana was a type of wild Mexican tobacco (if Joe Rogan was correct in what he was saying and I am correct in recalling it lol.) and you know one of the reasons the gov't outlawed weed was to get the Mexican immigrants out of the country and associated its use to being that of those "deviant (sp?) races." Man, if weed were legal, instead of alcohol everyone would roll a joint, be cannabis connoisseurs (instead of wine ones) and be all chill and cool with each other and everyone would get along a hell of a lot better. i know that when im high, im virtually impossible to get angry. im amused if im even sitting down looking at a wall lol. it cures my boredom, muscle aches, cramps, respiratory illnesses, and bitterness. it makes one fly like an eagle... yeah, it's the solution. (I feel like some Steve Miller right now...)

Back
Top Bottom