Good afternoon from FL!

supajes

I have been a user for almost 20 years. Hoping MJ will be legalized in my generation. The problem in FL as I see it, is the monetary benefits the State makes by keeping it illegal. FL #1 income revenue is tourism. Followed by corrections. If someone happens to catch an MJ charge, driver's license is suspended for 2 years. The more they put you in jail, the more money for the State. FL is also a big Republican State. Not Reaganomics Republicans. But, racist, "keep rich rich and keep poor poor republicans". So, "they" will do what they can to keep it illegal. I have put some thought into this. Maybe my thoughts will help you determine if my ideas are palatable:

1. For use/sale in a private setting or venue(i.e. hash bar, huka lounge).

2. Keep out of reach of children. Let them make their own decision once they are old enough.

3. Minimum age of 18. Cancer sticks can be purchased at this age.

4. Have some device(like breathalizer) to assist you in knowing whether you are too high to drive.

5. Just like alcohol, don't do it before you go to work. I don't know of any case ever where someone was addicted to MJ.

Please let me know your thoughts, suggestions, and/or changes.

Hi supajes, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
Sorry to hear you live in Florida. Thought about moving?
Glad you joined us, we are the friendliest 420 site on the net.
I agree with most of your thoughts on cannabis.
If you need help or have a question, contact a member of the Hospitality Team. :grinjoint:
I hope to see you posting often. No need to be shy. :peace:

High there supajes! :welcome:
Some great thoughts and Ideas, But like cocoJoe Stated FL Is moving at a snails Pace.
Keep a eye on California, I believe that in 2010 Cannabis may become legal.
The other states will seat tight to watch and learn.
Hoping it works out and gets the ball rolling.
1. For use/sale in a private setting or venue(i.e. hash bar, huka lounge).
They have these type on places and legal states I think.

2. Keep out of reach of children. Let them make their own decision once they are old enough.
This Is a Must.

3. Minimum age of 18. Cancer sticks can be purchased at this age.
Same as above, goes without saying.

4. Have some device(like breathalizer) to assist you in knowing whether you are too high to drive.
The affects on driving is far less then Booze true. Also a seasoned smoker is able to handle it better than the first timers. I think that would be a dangerous tool in law inforcement hands you think?

5. Just like alcohol, don't do it before you go to work. I don't know of any case ever where someone was addicted to MJ.
Again there is a fine line on this statement, Between MMJ users and regular users over recreation smokers.

That is just my two cents Friend. :;):

Continue to voice your thoughts here on 420. :welldone:
We will all be waiting to hear more. :cheer:
See you in the forums. :roorrip: :peace:
:popcorn: :goodluck:

supajes

And a great big WELCOME:welcome: to 420, a very informative and educational site about growing the herb that that is the magic elixer! :yummy:
You'll be proud to be a part of something BIG that works toward Awareness and Legalization.

I have seen where California is trying to get a bill passed to put marijuana ont he same level as alcohol there. It seems to me that whater happens in California happens int he deep south ten years later, so all we have to so is WAIT !!! LOL.
I hope you enjoy your experience here and can easily find everything you seek.
You probably already know this, but If you click on FORUMS up above at the top of this page, it takes you to the FORUM page, with the differnet forums listed on the left, and the newest post in that forum is shown on the right side of the page. FORUMS are divided into THREADS and Threads are divided into POSTS. After you are familiar with navigating around the site, everything gets a little easier.

I hope you check out the links that the Hospitaility Team offers and don't hesitate to ask anyone here for help. We are like family!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom