Hi from SE FL 2x2 tent newbie

niktgg

Hey now! Old guy new to indoor on the Treasure Coast of FL.

Got a Vivosun 2x2 setup and fem OG Godfather seeds.

Went 50/50 11/13/23 they are looking good with many pretty little greenish white flowers. I had on back screened porch but humidity was thru the roof here in FL so I had to move inside.

Vivosun aerolight integrated fan doesn't work, and am having trouble getting support for a few days, so will keep you posted- I got automated and replies that sounded like a real person was replying but so far nobody from Vivo has tried to help, I will try to recontact them.

Otherwise, I love my little grow world and am anxiously waiting to see if I can succeed all the way with some really good buds.

PS, 420 is one great site!

IMG_0748 (1).jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

Went 50/50 11/13/23 they are looking good with many pretty little greenish white flowers. I had on back screened porch but humidity was thru the roof here in FL so I had to move inside.

Vivosun aerolight integrated fan doesn't work, and am having trouble getting support for a few days, so will keep you posted- I got automated and replies that sounded like a real person was replying but so far nobody from Vivo has tried to help, I will try to recontact them.

Otherwise, I love my little grow world and am anxiously waiting to see if I can succeed all the way with some really good buds.

IMG_0748 (1).jpg

IMG_0747.jpg
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @niktgg. I lived on the West Coast for many years. (Madeira Beach)🏝️ I wish I was still there. You do any fishing 🎣, I was an avid Snook fisherman but still enjoyed other fish.🐟 CL🍀.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @niktgg

Nice little setup you have there, is this your first grow?
How far along are they in flower?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @niktgg. I lived on the West Coast for many years. (Madeira Beach)🏝️ I wish I was still there. You do any fishing 🎣, I was an avid Snook fisherman but still enjoyed other fish.🐟 CL🍀.
Hey now Capt., I don't fish anymore dern it but I did a lot. I loved it so much I would be a striker on a 26' avg kingfish boat- 5:30 ice up, set net haul in menhaden or mullet, out the fort pierce inlet, 12-5 miles to offshore reef possibly run 10 or ore miles n or s if radio says there's a bite, went for years with a old drinker who liked to bottom fish and I can go on and on, back at 1 to 2 pm start returning calls (realtor), love the snook too, used to be a very good cast net thrower and Mr. snook was definitely on the menu if he didn't tear thru my net. (60' and 70's in the Indian river lagoon you could walk across on the backs of the snook, 50's you could see the bottom and snook and fish galore, from the bridges 20' deep clear as glass....LOL I know the west coast was hot too- got a great story about giant snook at the Sanibel Lighthouse pier! Guy in pic would catch several every day at Ft Pierce S Jetty it seemed like, my silly cousin Cleo went over to him and returned dragging a 12 pounder!

Snook.jpg

Old guy living in SW Michigan who previously lived in Bradenton, FL as a kid!

They are looking great
There are a bunch of us with little grow worlds on this thread, The Micro Place. Click the link. Love to see you there. Show us a pic of your grow, and maybe explain why you grow in a small space.

Folks all have common issues with trimming and training there.

Indeed!
:passitleft:

MGM

Welcome to 420 Magazine @niktgg

Nice little setup you have there, is this your first grow?
How far along are they in flower?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Hi Tok, thanks for the welcome, Yes this is my first indoor grow, although I have grown a few outside in years past, I am in my 70's. I put them on 50/50 on 11/13 not sure how long there were flowers, maybe they were tiny when I went 50/50 so about 20 days? Getting 12" from light so I may dim down to 3 of five from four, since I have no experience with the light. Any advice is welcome. Love this site.

IMG_0749.jpg

for the light it’s tricky. the best way to measure is with a light meter but they are not the cheapest thing. every light it’s different and will take a little time to learn.

are you at your maximum height you can take it?

:Namaste:

Hey guys help a fellow grower out. He needs info. on @VIVOSUN LED's

@LKABudMan @Bill284 are both Vivosun users and a good source for information.
Which of their lights do you have?

How this helps.

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thanks Tok. :thanks:
We are chatting already. :Namaste:
Just waiting on a reply.
@niktgg
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back