Let's get this legalized in FL!

Pojo

Really thankful for this site!
I am a 58 yr old female and reside in FL. I have had 3 lower back fusions since 2004 and have chronic back pain, painful leg cramps and fibromyalgia. I visit a pain clinic on a monthly basis so you all know what that means! Bummer for me!
I have joined FLCAN, and pufmm.org in hopes I can help for "the cause".
In the past I have grown a little but now live in a "close" residential area so doing so outside is nearly impossible as I don't want to end up in jail.
Am looking forward to learning and communicating with you all! This is such an awesome site!
Thank you 420!!!!!!
:thanks:
:circle-of-love:

Really thankful for this site!
I am a 58 yr old female and reside in FL. I have had 3 lower back fusions since 2004 and have chronic back pain, painful leg cramps and fibromyalgia. I visit a pain clinic on a monthly basis so you all know what that means! Bummer for me!
I have joined FLCAN, and pufmm.org in hopes I can help for "the cause".
In the past I have grown a little but now live in a "close" residential area so doing so outside is nearly impossible as I don't want to end up in jail.
Am looking forward to learning and communicating with you all! This is such an awesome site!
Thank you 420!!!!!!
:thanks:
:circle-of-love:

That's very sensible not risking growing if there is a high chance of being caught. Although there are many members on here doing some real 'stealth grows'

I'm sure you will love it here, and learn lots about cannabis.

Hi Pojo

Welcome to :420:

I'm very sorry to hear about your pain. I sure hope you have a steady supply of meds to help.

If you can't grow in the backyard, perhaps an indoor grow is in your future?

Back
Top Bottom