Howdy from the south

Merlunie

420 Member
Hello!

I come from TX. Currently growing an auto strain just to see if I can do a decent job. I actually stopped taking my medicine due to learning about this. Luckily my company is pretty progressive so I don’t have any issues. Corporate people smoke a lot it seems.

Anyways, I wish I had found this before. I’m growing in a small 2x2 Tent with a T1000 from Vivosun, Fox Farms Veg Grow Big for now. Fox farms soil too. I have some other combos. My degree is in agriculture but I admittedly didn’t pay too much attention in my plant/soil/hort classes so I’m learning on the go. I’ve had decent luck so far and am very excited to share my experience.

E2828DA1-272E-4976-8939-E1D05BD9D750.jpeg

Welcome to @420 Magazine growing family.As a member you’re eligible for many Sponsors discounts and after 50 posts you can enter the many @420 Magazine contests. Lots of really nice prizes but please remember to support our Sponsors because their the ones who make this site possible . If you ever need growing help be as specific as possible. Growing medium, nutes, indoors/outdoors, P.H., etc. and lots of pictures will help diagnose your problem.

Welcome to @420 Magazine growing family.As a member you’re eligible for many Sponsors discounts and after 50 posts you can enter the many @420 Magazine contests. Lots of really nice prizes but please remember to support our Sponsors because their the ones who make this site possible . If you ever need growing help be as specific as possible. Growing medium, nutes, indoors/outdoors, P.H., etc. and lots of pictures will help diagnose your problem.
Holy! There’s a ton!

Will do! Hopefully this batch is easy and I don’t run into any issues before I start trying to do some more advanced stuff.

Welcome Merlunie to 420 Magazine
The CaptainLucky got you a great start . Below on my post is a helpful link for new members, it’ll get you started on that journal. You came in at a perfect time to show that girl off . Enjoy

Hello!

I come from TX. Currently growing an auto strain just to see if I can do a decent job. I actually stopped taking my medicine due to learning about this. Luckily my company is pretty progressive so I don’t have any issues. Corporate people smoke a lot it seems.

Anyways, I wish I had found this before. I’m growing in a small 2x2 Tent with a T1000 from Vivosun, Fox Farms Veg Grow Big for now. Fox farms soil too. I have some other combos. My degree is in agriculture but I admittedly didn’t pay too much attention in my plant/soil/hort classes so I’m learning on the go. I’ve had decent luck so far and am very excited to share my experience.
Hey @Merlunie :ciao: hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:
If you need any equipment we have terrific sponsors
If you need a hand with anything here my door is always open.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Merlunie

Is soil your preferred medium?
What strain are you currently growing?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Merlunie

Is soil your preferred medium?
What strain are you currently growing?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Thank you!

Yes soil is what I know. I see so many hydro setups on here I might give it a try. It’s all very interesting.

This strain is Cherry Pie. Allegedly. I am not sure how great these seeds are but we are giving it a shot none the less!

Hey @Merlunie :ciao: hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:
If you need any equipment we have terrific sponsors
If you need a hand with anything here my door is always open.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
I actually looked at your GG grow in your links down there last night before I went to bed! Amazing stuff dude!!

Welcome to the party Merlunie. Happy growing! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom