hi im kellymichelle

kellymichelle

I am new to this so if anyone can show me how to post that would be awesome i have what is called chaira malformation type 1 which is a mass on my brain stem my nearologist told me if it was legal in fl that he would perscribe it to me i am also legally blind and that is part of my mass on my brain it attacked my optical nerves look forward to some friends just need a little help with how all this works thanks

Yep welcome indeedie! :) your in the right spot for all the aid in the world we have a truly caring and fun community here at 420 :)

For posting. Either find the forum your interested in via the link tabs along the top of the screen. Then at the left just above the most recent posts o. That topic there will be a add new post tab.
If you just meant to reply to others just scroll down and you should be able to rind the reply to thread box. Just post away and any threads you comment on you will be automatically subscribed to :)
Then all your subbed list will appear on your user cp. This is also another tab across the top of page :)

Hope that helps and best of buds to you!

Back
Top Bottom