Good Tricks?

MisterJef

hey guys like i said in my Welcome message i havent been smoking for a long time and I dunno how to roll :O I only have a :bongrip: that i Love! but i wanted to know you guys have any good trick to roll a dobie? Special Papers?

you could always buy a little rolling machine or you can use a dollar bill. im a Blunt smoker, if you want some suggestion on rolling a blunt. I suggest you use a Dutch Master cigar and use the Twisting method. its hard to mess up a dutchie using the twisting method. if you don't know what the twisting method is, its when you unravel the outer leaf. then roll the inner paper just as any blunt or joint paper. then lick the inside of the leaf then twist it back up the same way you unraveled it. ive actually done a video tuturial on this a while back. if i can find it, i would post it up.

it all depends on how big your hands are and how steady your nerves are. i'm a little on the small side (5'9") so i started rolling using the small Juicy J papers and the crappy Top ones (don't buy Top, it ashes like shit). if you're big you may want to try using raw or some other full size/king size paper. the easiest way to think about rolling is to get the weed to the bottom of the paper with a crease covering it at an angle. then you can basically just fold that flap down and roll the rest of the paper around it while pincing the ends closed and always rolling it tighter rather than loose. it won't be the best joint but it's a good starting point and you can improve on your technique from there.:rollit:

I roll my blunts sections at a time I tear the paper downward, fold it over, and repeat. It takes a little more time but it makes a perfect blunt.

i roll joints kinda like a blunt i make the curl on the paper and push down with my thumbs but loosen up as i get higher up than seal it

I learned by watching Grandpa roll cigarettes as a kid. It's dead easy,I've been rolling 'em with Bugler singles since since 1969.

Yep the texture of your rolling product is the key. I prep my weed a day ahead in the Moroccan Kif style,removing the seeds and stems,then giving it a rough chop with a knife while pressing the excess in my hand. (adds moisture to the weed).

I'd sack the processed weed up with the Buglers to go in my sock the next morning.

Once you get basic rolling down,you can roll a stick that not only smokes as evenly as a cigarette,but looks like one from a distance in public.

When my rolling skills were top drawer,I once left a concert in the midst of a weed raid. They were popping guys with your normal joints right and left. I walked out the door and through a parking lot full of cops smoking my handrolled stick. I could see some of the cops sniffing,but not a one of 'em gave me a look as I walked out holding it like a cigarette. I think the God of Pot was with me that night.

players papers i find were easy to start with. i couldnt roll before either. smoked more n more kept tryin to roll now my friends will wait for me to roll for us eve if they have the papes n bud:) i love rollin now. its like a hobby i sit there n roll enough joints for a couple days at a time. i use my grinder to get it chopped up nice for the joint too:)

Get a pipe/bong/vape...then complain about the taste of paper and say you only like pipes/bongs/vapes and just refuse to smoke joints. Your friends will never know...

Worked for me for many years, and eventually I did start to hate the taste of joint/blunt paper!

I tried to roll a joint once, it was 100% fail. I burned myself, got ash everywhere, and I wasn't very high. Also the joint was ugly as.. well I don't know, but it was ugly. Build a bong dude. Or buy one. That what I did and it worked out for me.
:roorrip:

While we're on the subject, I rolled up a one dollar bill (currently empty) and I was wondering if any knew just how bad an idea that might be.. There isn't like, some effed up chemical in a dollar is there?

It'll probably give you cancer. What doesn't though? I wouldn't make it a regular thing of course, but if you're gonna do it, go full baller and blaze a benja"mon"! :ganjamon:

I'ma stay little baller and smoke the hemp growing, pot smoking Father of our Great Nation. That and his powdered wig.

:joint:

i use j o b crystal papers they are clear some ppl find them hard to roll i think they are the easiest i have ever used and by far the coolest

Back
Top Bottom