Gorilla Grow Tent Hydro Buckets Setup Problem

mrzero

Totally excited about setting up my grow room and digging in and learning. I am a newbie and am probably making some stupid mistakes along the way, but...well...that's part of the learning.

I purchased a 5X5 Gorilla Grow Tent with the 6 bucket Superflow Bubble Bucket system based on pictures and descriptions found on another site. It appears that the 6 bucket system can be used in a 5X5 tent with the reservoir outside the tent. The problem is that the existing Gorilla ports are not in the right place to accommodate the tubes that need to come through and feed the plant. Instead, there is a mesh vent. And the supplied tubing is not enough to route in other ways.

Based on the pictures, does anyone know how this was accomplished? I watched a video with another tent brand where they cut some holes in the vent and stuck the tubes through that way. But if I did something like that with this tent wouldn't it compromise the whole concept of a dark room since the flap would have to be open all the time?

I will probably have to send the bucket system back, but the pictures make it appear possible to do...and so I'm totally confused.

Any help or suggestions???? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom