Gorilla Grow Tent

Hydroponics

Hey all. Have you seen the Gorilla Grow Tent from Dealzer.com? Its a fancy vertical jumbo sized grow tent that can be vertically alterned from 7 - 10 feet. Check it out.

I had a chance to check them out at the max yield expo in san francisco and they seem to be very high quality. I watched two of their employees hang from the ceiling supports and the frame barely flexed. I can't think of a tent on that market that even comes close to supporting that kind of weight.

They demoed how easy it is to adjust the height and I was impressed. One person can easily adjust it (you'll need a ladder of course.)

The filtered intake ports are a nice feature, same with the infrared blocking roof. I'm not sure how effective the roof will be as far as stealthiness is concerned, but still a nice touch if it's actually effective.

I can't say whether or not the flood pool effectively holds water, they didn't demo that feature. (I don't blame them, it would've been a bit messy.)

I went ahead and snagged from one fullbloom after learning the manufacturer was out of stock. Fullbloom hooked me up with a free height extension, infrared roof insert, and a discount. (from what I've read, all retailers are doing the free height extension kit and the roof insert "while supplies last") No complaints there. I received the tent within a few days and I'll post pics once I finish getting everything setup. (still waiting on my hydro system and lights to arrive)

Gorilla Grow Tent Products - Fullbloom Hydroponics

[video=youtube;RvidmiDJD4M]
[/video]

Bomb tent, marawana! I was going to get the 5'x9' but couldn't get the funds up before there July cutoff the week before San Franciscos expo, I look fwd. to hearing about how you like your new tent. So my hydroshop buddy hooked me up at cost for helping him become a secret jar din dealer, 500 off :), once in a lifetime hookup :) The secret jardin I250 is actually coming on a semi. man there goes being incognito? What kind of hydro style are you going to do? I am also waiting on parts for my diy aero/pvc w/led setup, oh yeah the tents not even here yet lol.
Congrsts on the gorilla, I'm glad you were able to snag one up and didn't have to wait the 8 week minimum? who knows how long it would have been?

Back
Top Bottom