Gorilla Grow Tent

So here is an update on the tent. It's a gromedics. From what I see there are quite a few pin hole light leaks in this tent. Also I worry about the strength of the top of the tent. It's is holding my led light, and a 6"fan with carbon filter/airscrubber. As far as the leaks I can buy some kind of under coat or rhino lining paint and spray the spot where the leaks are. I feel I got
What I paid for. I'm very pleased with this tent.

My grow tent has many pinhole light leaks and it has not caused any issue whatsoever. I keep it in a closet with folding wooden doors which I close every night but they too are not totally light proof. The room that contains the closet is not kept dark by any means and there is some form of light, daylight or artificial, in the room for 16+ hours a day.

So here is an update on the tent. It's a gromedics. From what I see there are quite a few pin hole light leaks in this tent. Also I worry about the strength of the top of the tent. It's is holding my led light, and a 6"fan with carbon filter/airscrubber. As far as the leaks I can buy some kind of under coat or rhino lining paint and spray the spot where the leaks are. I feel I got What I paid for. I'm very pleased with this tent.

Electrical tape ;)

Gorilla Grow Tents are the strongest and sturdiest and totally worth the extra $. I put my 4x4 together in about 15 minutes and I was taking my time and having fun. I'm not a smart man but just the pictures on the instructions were enough to completely understand how it went together. It was so easy. The quality of this thing is amazing and I'm proud to own it. I'm excited as hell for this weekend as I get to put my equipment in it.
Hydrofarm Radiant 6 reflector
Solis tex 600W Ballast
Eye Hortilux 600W lamp
Phresh Filter 16x6
Ozeri Brezza II Dual Oscillating 10" High Velocity Desk Fan
6" inline fan and ducting
7 gal Smart Pots
Jedi Death Star clones

MY 2 cents worth I own their smallest tent the 2'x2'5' YEs best by far. I own a secret jar din as well. Gorilla tents pay very close to attention for growers who's crops are big and tall. very durable stout little tent great zippers great double flaps for vents. Why i use tents well for simple fact people have children and or pets and plus its a nice stable environment. especially in the winter months

Back
Top Bottom