Got busted back in October

demp5294

You have to except drug diversion. You need clean 14 consecutive weekly piss test and group sessions $200 to the court. since the other penalties are worse $1000 fine up to 6months in jail and loss of drivers licence 2yrs. It gives them the platform to say they are doing something about drugs.I have 4 clean so far I should be done by May.

You have to except drug diversion. You need clean 14 consecutive weekly piss test and group sessions $200 to the court. since the other penalties are worse $1000 fine up to 6months in jail and loss of drivers licence 2yrs. It gives them the platform to say they are doing something about drugs.I have 4 clean so far I should be done by May.

Guess I left a couple of important things out. Got busted for weed so when I went to court back in January. For the first offense you can except what they call drug diversion so you have to give up smoking weed which is a bummer or be found guilty and get the other penalties,but after you get past the program you can pick up where you left off. So you become a statistic for them to use to say that you are now an upstanding citizen and they are winning the drug war.

Back
Top Bottom