Got downward curled purpling leaves in flower

Cheffrey

This plant has started to turn purple on the leaves and curl downward.. what's going on here?

The plant has been purplish its whole life kinda.

20220529_192720.jpg

Hey nice color you got there....love the purps... But can I ask how close your light is and if you have a fan on them? Heat from the lights will cause clawing and high winds from a fan will do the same... I ask these questions as from the one photo you provided, the plant looks over all healthy and isnt showing other negative leaf symptoms associated with a deficiency...... Except maybe a little high in nitrogen which is causing the darker color green.

Can we see a picture of the whole plant?

Nice looking garden.:high-five:

But yea like I said plant looks otherwise healthy other than a downward claw.... Rear right (bright green) also has the same....

How are your watering habits? Do you give time in between?

I water, none, none, water. It seems fairly dry to me when I water. Light to lift. I've gone fairly heavy on the nutrients...to the point that there is just a little nute burn on the end of the purple plants upper leaves.

Each watering they take 2 gallons in there 8 gallon pot size. I water over a 2 hour period slowly till some runoff each time.

I flushed it last watering and I'm giving it a lighter nutrient load right now with water.

I do have a 16inch hurricane fan oscillating uptop and a 14inch oscillating fan sitting at the bottom. The purple plant is the farthest from the bottom fan.

Day temp is 27celcious
Night temp is 22celcious
Humidity is 48%-55% higher end after a watering for 24hrs.
Ac infinity controller exhaust the humidity when needed.

It does call for a water only every 4th watering. I never did this till week 4.. it's when I "flushed" I just ran 3 gallons of phed water in each pot instead of the reg 2.

Really just noticing the clawing like this tonight

It does call for a water only every 4th watering. I never did this till week 4.. it's when I "flushed" I just ran 3 gallons of phed water in each pot instead of the reg 2.

Really just noticing the clawing like this tonight
Yea stuff can literally happen over night....kinda crazy to close tent to happy plants at night and wake up, open tent and see they hate life..

Back
Top Bottom