Government checking electric bills?

old_smokey9483

I was going to get a low watt HPS light, like a 250 or 300. All I need is one, and it comes with the ballast and hood and all. I heard the DEA bust people by checking their electric bills, can this happen to me? Is there ways of reducing the bill? If I buy the light I wont have too much money left over for a generator either. Any suggestions?:hmmmm:

300 watts isn't much I have a floor heater that uses 1500 and a hot tub that uses god only knows. they're not going to trip on 300 watts or even a thousand if your in house. Apartments might be a different thinhg though because the management has a close eye on the bill but still don't sweat 300W

I have know of only one person that got busted that way. He got busted because he had a 800$ light bill for a small building in the middle of know where and the meter reader reported it. If you keep it small and your light bill does not go up say 300 dollars you should be fine....good luck!!

well thank you all. I have a rather large house and it's cold as hell so we're always runnin heat, which racks the bill up enough. Time to get me a new light!

Back
Top Bottom