Grandaddy Purple

Tangie65

I'm a new grower and this girl teaching me some lessons on the need for nutrients! Using HF soil by Fox Farms so went with their trio too.
Sure helped turn her around. Just wish I had realized sooner that she really wasn't supposed to get lime green all over!
She is 6 weeks into flower here and even the lower buds are getting covered! 20200711_191115.jpg20200713_094207.jpg

I'm a new grower and this girl teaching me some lessons on the need for nutrients! Using HF soil by Fox Farms so went with their trio too.
Sure helped turn her around. Just wish I had realized sooner that she really wasn't supposed to get lime green all over!
She is 6 weeks into flower here and even the lower buds are getting covered!20200711_191115.jpg20200713_094207.jpg
Thats how I want my girls to turn out.. unfortunately I'm fighting spidermites. But so far my first grow has been cool.
This is mine at 4 weeks, do they resemble yours at 4? Maybe more defoliation?
20200719_203828.jpg
20200719_203821.jpg
20200717_200256.jpg
20200716_200350.jpg
20200716_200344.jpg

Welcome to the forum @Tangie65

She is 6 weeks into flower here and even the lower buds are getting covered!20200711_191115.jpg20200713_094207.jpg
Your girl is looking good :yummy: I use FFOF myself, but with the trio also, and I have a GDP too...it's somewhere in my media, can't find it right now :hmmmm:
You could start a journal so people can jump in and give advice, that's what we're here for...and again :goodjob:

Thats how I want my girls to turn out.. unfortunately I'm fighting spidermites. But so far my first grow has been cool.
Hey @Srtumac25, I love to show my girls off too :rofl: , but at least, maybe, like the OP's post first, before you do:thumb: ...but your girls look good, spider mites and all :popcorn:

20200719_203821.jpg
Yours are looking pretty good! Too bad about the bugs. Hope you get it under control fast.
When my girl started dropping fan leaves from lack of nutrients, it kind of did that itself somewhat. I did remove some inner fan leaves after she was on the mend. Freaked my Son out that I did it but they were yellowed some anyway. He has been a huge help to me and he is new to growing too. He is kinda OCD and really really researched for both of us. I'm older and had to medically retire due to health issues last year so I am really enjoying the time with the plants. Actually really enjoying being legal to smoke and grow! I refrained more than 20 years while working.

Welcome to the forum @Tangie65

Your girl is looking good :yummy: I use FFOF myself, but with the trio also, and I have a GDP too...it's somewhere in my media, can't find it right now :hmmmm:
You could start a journal so people can jump in and give advice, that's what we're here for...and again :goodjob:
GDP is one of my favorite strains for higher pain days. Love Tangie for day time ;)
I'm on borrowed computer til part comes in. Once I get it fixed, I can post more pics and do the grow journals.
I have most indoors but 1 big Tangie outside in 20 gallon pot. Started this second grow all outdoors and moved in for flower. 3rd grow in tent 3 weeks now. Just too hot to start them outside here now.
I do have a Maui Waui I thought about "hardening off" to outside. I should have enough time but she is kinda looking like she might be an auto. She was give to me so I don't know.
Thanks for the kind words!

GDP is one of my favorite strains for higher pain days. Love Tangie for day time ;)
I'm on borrowed computer til part comes in. Once I get it fixed, I can post more pics and do the grow journals.
I have most indoors but 1 big Tangie outside in 20 gallon pot. Started this second grow all outdoors and moved in for flower. 3rd grow in tent 3 weeks now. Just too hot to start them outside here now.
I do have a Maui Waui I thought about "hardening off" to outside. I should have enough time but she is kinda looking like she might be an auto. She was give to me so I don't know.
I have several different strains, and GDP is also one of my favorite, but I prefer a nice Liberty Haze for the daytime...which brings me to my own cross of GDP x LH...it's an awesome cross I made by mistake :rofl:

I also have a few aches and pains, mainly from getting old :rofl: and I found this has helped, Cannabis Dust: Simple Consumption, Unexpected Potency I wake up and no arthritic pain in my bones :rofl:

EDIT: Forgot to say, we only take at bedtime...if you take it during the day, expect to take a looonnnggg nap :rofl: :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom