Grape God

kush57

I got a hold of some Grape God and I can say this has been the best strain for my Chronic Pain & Anxiety and made me feel like I could do things I could not do before. If you come across this Strain I Highly recommend this. Great Medicine I get from Medzen......

Grape god is one of the best new strains on the market. In recent years CBD has been bread out of cannabis to get higher quantities of THC. the new strains such as Grape god, Girl Scout cookies are bringing CBD back to the strains. CBD is the magic medicine we all need. It's great to see someone noticing the results :) I've been growing it for two years now and it's still in my top three! Thanks god for grape god, good on you Next Gen!!!

Hi cbdme, not sure, can't remember. I'm just about to pick a great crop of grape god. It's from Next Gen

We are trying Jill. It's close world wide now. Then we help everyone in need.

image6486.jpg
IMG_132210.JPG
image4751.jpg

Some old some new. The thenb shot was today

Thanks, just picked it, will put some shots up. It's the best I've managed to grow it this time.

image6631.jpg

60 days on bud

Good organics or mineralized coco can help with that.

i have had an old marc emory cut of "b.c godbud", for four years now. it has a way better taste, than the grape...sometimes, what looks good on paper, does not equal the realitys of genetics. best flaver comes from soil grows. my god, is probably the most "expando" smoke i have grown. it will make u cough. not from lack of smoothness, but from lack of.............mercy. lol. i rarely smoke it. im over 50, and just cant hack expando anymore. i stick with the jack herer, nl5,ams flame, etc./

Google Demon

i know what you mean. i have had a "bc godbud" cutting, of over 20 years old, for four years now, and she is still my number one! great med quality. and really expando. one from nirvana, i still have, and adore, is their 'aurora indica". this stuff is some of the most potent i have had. stays short and stout, and thick limbs need no support.

Thanks, shame I got busted. Can't grow anymore.

Back
Top Bottom