Grasshoppers?

Jackalope

I never do the outdoor thing. I am just helping out a friend with this project. Grasshoppers just came out and about killed off 2 large outdoor plants.

Any help with how to keep these plants alive long enough for them to bud?

I am going to try and screen out lots of the area. This will cut light some and can't solve everything. Any help? I don't care if I kill the grasshoppers I just want them to quit eating all the fan leaves. All that will be left soon is stalk and stems

I’ve dusted with DE and use pyrethrum spay...actually have an auto sprayer in the greenhouse that disperses with the fans.
Lots of grasshoppers here this year but those two things have managed to keep them under control and my plants well.
Hope it all works out for you in the end.

I am using DE now. I have netting on the way. They sure did a job on these plants. Hope everything works out. Here are a couple before and after pics.

CBDdurban

Critical 2.0

Group picture.

I also found out we are right in the middle of a 3 year peak here for Grasshoppers. All I know is it sure puts a bright light on indoor growing LMAO. Pun intended

They have not even started to bud yet. Things might still work out Ok. One can hope.

Yeah lots more research needed to be done. They want to grow a couple so I set them up with the seeds and basic knowledge. Mostly my fault I guess. No experince with outdoor stuff. I still should have thought ahead about this. Oh well lesson learned. I will update one way or the other in a week or so when we know if the DE works or not

Back
Top Bottom