Great Problem 250w HID Defect

salz

Hi anyone i need an advice:thanks:,

Strain:Northern Lights Automatic Sensi seeds
Grow in an plastic bag 25% soil 50% coco 25% perlite

iam an classical outdoor grower but this years an friend gave me his old 250w HID.
the HID works perfektly but last week the Lamp was killed.
I havent alot money this month too buy a new one, so i buy 4 cfls 23w 1300 lumen at the supermarket(12 euros).
Now 7days later the plant looks healthy shape filled 40cmX40cm over.
But i saw they need alot more light, cfls not efficent enough for this LST grow.

The Plant is in Pre flower stage(9 days) they strech in this stage of grow normal but with this low lumens even more.

Now my question i had an balcony 4h direkt sun light 7-11c° outdoors for the next 14 days the temperatur is stable.

Outdoor i grow many years on minimal temperaturs 5c° in the last days of flower.
Can i grow outdoors better with this temperatures as with 4 cfls on 20c°?.
i hope the temps outdoor get higher, but i know its possible too grow but slowly.
The plant has alot time 2-2,5 month too grow at this time too complete.

I'm trying to understand the question. If you're asking if your plants will be just as healthy outside as inside :

The sun has a broad spectrum, compared to your closet lights; if you can get optimal light penetration and temperatures (Under 80*F) I would put them outside, keep an eye out for bugs and pests that you would not want to bring indoors; keep your pots elevated (off the ground).

If you plants are still young, don't put them outside too long, you need to slowly introduce them to the outdoors. Start with an hour, the next day do 2 hours, and following 4; this will reduce the amount of stress/shock your plant might receive.

I hope this helped :passitleft:

High Salz ..... 7-11C is too cold for rapid MJ growth.

You're better off with the CFLs, but as you've already discovered, they kinda suck.

20C is fine, I am running 31C in flower, maybe for Veg lower than 30 is better.

Hope you get your lamp fixed. Probably the ballast is junk, you should test it with a working bulb.

Vlad :bongrip:

thx for fast answer,
the real problem is the automatic if this where an normal plant than isnt an problem for slow grow but at this stage of grow i had an time problem.
BUT ruderalis are used for cold tempatures(russia i read), i dont know if it interferes with the plant so much,its my first automatic.
I am not experienced enough to make a reasoned assessment in respect ruderalis
i think if the temp gone higher so i put she outsides,in time 26 days to wait for next loan.

The complete grow was only an experiment too check if i can grow before time outdoors too maximes the plant mass for better yield.

lol i need a T.A.R.D.I.S:high-five:

so i look deeper in the web 16c° is the minimum for an good grow at this stage of grow,i must wait :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom