GreenbushScrogger 3White Widow 1Lsd 600w hid, soilless. 2024 Journal

Greenbushscrogger

Strain/s: White Widow, LSD, Zkittles, Alien Gorilla, BCN Critical Mass Xl, Tutankhamon
Genetic Makeup: 50\50 Hybrid, Indica Dom Hybrid, Indica Dom Hybrid, Indica Dom Hybrid, Indica, Sativa Dom
Pot/Bucket Size: 7 Gallon I believe
Tent Size: 5'x5'
Grow Space: 17.5' x 13'
How Many Plants: 4 n some more
Environment: Indoor
Stage: Veg
Medium: Promix Bx with added peralite and worm casting, couple of the older ladies in really old reused Promix\with added Walmart organic
Lights: Room 600 Watt HID, Tent 100 watt Led Blurple with two 24" florescent fixtures fabricated to it, one Blue florescent and the other a full spectrum led maybe 20 watts each
Nutrients: 10-15 yr old Fox Farm Beastie Bloom mixed light rotating with carbon filtered well water.
Room/Tent Temperature: Room 73-75F, Tent 80-83F
Relative Humidity: Room 58%-65%, Tent 75%-80%
Media/Res PH: only have pool strips that could be contaminated
Pests: None
Watering: as needed

I'll come back and try fill in Birthdays and add some photos after lights on.

I believe my eldest plants sprouted around December 26th. They have been abused in every way and were in traction I assume. Growth seems to have picked up after a flush and some alternated feedings I'm not to found of. I was impatient as well and started bending them to early after transplant think this also stunted them. I plan to get the cheapest 4-4-4 I can get in the next couple days because I'm fearing I'm going to over do it with the phosphorus and kill my Myco. I'm hoping with all the inconsistencies they'll still produce something. I've been having my doubts that's why I started as fresh as I could with a bale of Promix bx from 22 I just picked up frozen from the closet place that supplies it. Those in the tent sprouted Jan 26. So I'm probably biting off more than I can chew and I still don't know 100% on what I'm going to do. There's so much involved and with my ADHD and OCD things can get out of hand 😂

These are the most recent photos. I'm almost ashamed. I sprayed them with a 3in1 foiler spay 10minutes before lights out last Wednesday, media got on my gloves then on the plants. Not to sure if it's verm or burn.

Neglected

Not 100% sure if I add these right

PXL_20240205_135839584.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20240205_135854090.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20240205_135908216.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20240205_135917396.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20240205_140207552.PORTRAIT.jpg

Maybe I'm getting closer 🤪
Switched the HID to 600w, waited a few hours rechecked and moved light down.
I'll set up the camera and keep an eye on the tips.. The ppfd app doesn't have a metal halide option so I went with the closest setting. I'm throwing all sorts of spectrums off in the tent so I'm not sure how accurate those readings are either but I feel I'm closer to where I need to be then where I was.

Did similar in the tent moving the light down.

Moved the Alien Gorilla with no DOB to the tent. Thinking about mainlining her as I've never done it and need more practice training. Rearranged the table keeping the eldest and turning them all so bud sights are in the light. I don't want to overshoot the edges or have a hole in the middle so this could be interesting because I've never attempted this before either.

No nanners even with all the stress
Hopefully just sticky stinky oils🤞

Screenshot_20240205-132110.png

Screenshot_20240205-111833.png

Screenshot_20240205-111724.png

Screenshot_20240205-132359.png

PXL_20240205_192346941.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

Screenshot_20240205-132007.png

PXL_20240205_192606611.PORTRAIT.jpg

Screenshot_20240205-111650.png

Hey I'm back to my journal 😂

Now that I think I have that figured out nothing to crazy has happened in the garden. Been able to keep the environment pretty consistent. Did some cleaning and finished up my work bench. Other than that I've been doing a little defoliation here and there. Took 3 cuttings off of White Widow #3 for practice. I had broke a branch on White Widow #2 maybe two weeks ago. Used some rooting powder and stuck in a peat pod that's still looking good. They're cuttings until they have roots right😜. Rotated the table a quart turn for fun. I built this scrog stand awhile back and was going to maybe get a plant on that and push the scrog table and stand in different positions under the light throughout the day but the energy spent going up and down doing the bare minimum is a lot right now. Thought about trying to build a light mover but that's about as far as that went lol. Ordered the Gaia Green Three Pack, a jewelers loop and a distiller the other day which I'm pretty exited about.

I apologize in advance if it seems like I'm all over the place.

Well guys and gals things have been moving along. I removed the net one last time and took out the LSD from Barney's Farm because it could possibly be done sooner than the white widow. They were top dressed with Gaia Green 444/284 at a 70/30 ratio for 5gal of medium a little less than a month ago. I then gave them a watering with Epsom salt and flipped to flower on st. Patty's day. Beginning of the third wk of flower they each got a teaspoon of bios for shits and giggles and 5 tablespoons of worm castings. Tuesday before lights out I shut my fans down during a early top dressing of Gaia Green 50/50 444/284 ratio for 5gal, then sprayed it lightly after working it in so it wouldn't blow into my beautiful buds that are forming. First time doing it that way since they weren't ready for a drink at the time and I'll continue to practice that method. Was prepping them so I wouldn't have to do it first thing before there drink Wednesday morning. I almost feel the bios helped speed up the intake of the Gaia Green as I swear I seen one of my plants changing colors right before my very eyes. They're probably going to get a big drink in the morning as they seem to be sucking it up quick. I haven't really been measuring my water just trying to keep it somewhat consistent and slow. As for me doctors couldn't find anything wrong and say it's all in my head. My hobble wobble has turned into a pimp limp so I'm moving better. Oh I've been moving my light all over to try get the best reflection and coverage and it keeps ending up in the middle of the room but I rotate the table and the scrogagon multiple times a day. New genetics in the mail and after this go I may try this journal thing again and try be a little more consistent.
1000009536.jpg
1000009681.jpg
1000009885.jpg
1000009899.jpg
1000010059.jpg
1000010140.jpg

Back
Top Bottom