GreenSafe Solutions! For Cultivation and Cleaning

GreenSafe

420 Member
Greetings, fellow 420 growers, cultivators, and subscribers!

We are pleased to be one of 420Magazine's newest sponsors! We wanted to take a quick second to introduce ourselves to all of you, and to let you know what GreenSafe Solutions can do for your growing needs.

Our team invites you to reduce or eliminate hazardous residuals from gardens, orchards, greenhouses and farms. Resolve today to learn more about optimum blends of beneficial plant extracts that deliver quality and yield for all crops.

Then act by teaming with us to design your evaluation. All that's needed to grow test the value of our products is to add them to what you do now. The only change required is to reduce nutrients 33% to adjust for the performance of our nutrient enhancer in indoor growing. You will see qualitative changes within weeks. You will see quantitative changes at harvest. We are confident you will decide to apply our products to all that you grow.

Right now, we are offering our Cannabis Cultivation and Cleaning Toolbox, containing all 3 of our GreenSafe products (Soil Spray, Plant Spray RTU, and Cleaner). All 3 quart-sized spray bottles shipped to you free* for $95.95. We want you to be happy with the results we can provide your operation, and are inviting you to give us a try. Head over to our site by clicking here to take advantage of our special offer today.

*free shipping in lower 48 states. call for shipping quote for AK, and HI, and international orders.

I understand you're a sponsor, and generally I don't like to talk negative about sponsors, but you're pushing a $100 product, that has no mention of the ingredients, and you're website claims an increase in harvest weight of 444% (incredible to say the least.)

Please back up your claims, or expect to get blown out of the water by competition that is cheaper and more transparent.

Screenshot_20201208-103240_Chrome.jpg

We're always happy to back up our claims. Please send us an email to greeensafegrower@gmail.com and we'll be happy to send you all of the test results that have been done, as well as testimonials from the growers we work with. Have a great day, and thanks for the input! Thanks for visiting our site, as well.

You're website claims a 444% increase in weight and a 34% increase in cannabinoids, I think we both know this is ridiculous. You're arguing that my 4oz plant could have been a pounder if only I used your foliar spray?? Not to mention the website is littered with grammatical errors. I don't even know what to say. I'm not gonna waste my time emailing.

Thank you for taking the time to look at our site. I'm sorry you won't email us for the results you wanted to see.

Have a great day. If you change your mind, you can always get in touch.

Also, thank you for letting me know about the grammatical errors on the site. I will make sure to remedy that situation as soon as possible. Mistakes happen!

I wanted to thank Tyson OG for alerting me to the grammatical errors on our website. Those have all been identified and fixed.

We will have datasheets, grow reports, and testimonials posted here in a bit. Because we're not counting on anyone taking us just on our word. We realize there needs to be concrete proof.

We are fully ready to stand behind our products, and hopefully, we can make it easier for everyone to understand just how the products work.

In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to contact us.

You're website claims a 444% increase in weight and a 34% increase in cannabinoids, I think we both know this is ridiculous. You're arguing that my 4oz plant could have been a pounder if only I used your foliar spray?? Not to mention the website is littered with grammatical errors. I don't even know what to say. I'm not gonna waste my time emailing.
Tyson,
Wow, no problem I suck in ENGLISH.
But thank you for pointing out grammar errors. We will take another look and correct it.
As far as what our growers responded to us is exactly what they wrote in their report yeah I've been at many shows and to be honest don't even like mentioning it because it is unbelievable. That does not mean it did not happen. Even with a Cornell study by a Doctor an agronomist with our product for hemp also showed over 500% increase in root mass. Now like I said please don't correct my English cause I suck at it. The point is that's what we received back from legal labs and a lot smarter people than us. So yeah it's unbelievable but the truth always will set you free. And that is what I am free.
Merry Christmas.
Gary
Owner
Green Safe Solutions, LLC

I understand you're a sponsor, and generally I don't like to talk negative about sponsors, but you're pushing a $100 product, that has no mention of the ingredients, and you're website claims an increase in harvest weight of 444% (incredible to say the least.)

Please back up your claims, or expect to get blown out of the water by competition that is cheaper and more transparent.

Screenshot_20201208-103240_Chrome.jpg

I apologize for the grammatical errors on the site. I realize that it didn't look very professional. It was a careless mistake on my part, and I've corrected the issues. We all make grammatical errors in our typing every now and then. As I'm sure you will agree.

Ingredients used: If you will kindly refer to this page of our website: Our Value | GreenSafe Solutions (greensafeworldwide.com). The list of ingredients we use can be seen by clicking "read more" in the "New Tech" window. The list can also be found in the Grower Reports I have linked to above.
These are added during the blending stage using a proprietary manufacturing process that introduces ingredients at specific time intervals, temperatures, and sequences.

As always, please be sure to contact us if you have any additional questions. Application instructions can be found in our shop's product descriptions.

Have a terrific rest of your day!

We would love to hear your feedback on our update, posting the proof, testimonials, and lab reports of the increase in weight and cannabinoids.

Feel free to ask any additional questions.

your best bet might be to sponsor a grow. there are a lot of very competent growers on here, i would choose one of them and sponsor a grow.

there is a lot of information traded here. the last thing you want is an inexperienced person going all in, and then reporting on the board that the stuff is junk based on their experience, when it is likely another problem or a lack of experience.

conversely, a known competent grower would definitely be a plus if they experienced success with your system. there are many well known competent growers on the board who are known to be influencers. a sponsored grow featuring their success will get you much further than random testimonials.

i'm not fishing for a sponsor, i'm in hempy which would not be relevant to your system.

good luck at any rate. enjoy your stay. :)

your best bet might be to sponsor a grow. there are a lot of very competent growers on here, i would choose one of them and sponsor a grow.

there is a lot of information traded here. the last thing you want is an inexperienced person going all in, and then reporting on the board that the stuff is junk based on their experience, when it is likely another problem or a lack of experience.

conversely, a known competent grower would definitely be a plus if they experienced success with your system. there are many well known competent growers on the board who are known to be influencers. a sponsored grow featuring their success will get you much further than random testimonials.

i'm not fishing for a sponsor, i'm in hempy which would not be relevant to your system.

good luck at any rate. enjoy your stay. :)
Thank you for that, and you make some excellent points in regards to inexperienced growers.

It's interesting that you brought that up because we are actually putting together our products to give to well-known growers here on the forums if they agree to do a grow journal chronicling their progress with our additives. We're planning to be in touch with some of them soon.

We appreciate your input, very much. We will also be sponsoring contests where people can win a free 3-pack from us.

Stay tuned, and thanks for the welcome.:thumb:

Welcone to 420Mag!

@bluter Has a valid point!

Only way to really know is to try it out and see for yourself, if products do what they say.

Hope you find what your looking for as there are many talented, experienced growers here, that im sure would help you, to achieve the results.

Back
Top Bottom